sculpting

Giving Tree

i need someone to hook me up with some links to some sculpters.. because im getting REALLY down on myself cuz my fiberglass characters arent turning out as great as i had previously intended....

anyone? show me some fucker who makes lightbulb monsters or like tapes togeather tiles and gets world renound fame.

im sure someone knows a few.. minimalists, progessive movement idiots.. someone..

if i can talk my friend into letting me borrow his digi cam i'll post some pics of the damn things.. they are cool but fiberglass doesnt really stay smooth, and so now i gotta figure out how to make them smooth so they can be painted with enamels.. they are getting tooo damn expensive... like 200 a character just in parts.

again. post sclupter links, or pictures of some shit... kick me in the pants.

giving tree.. speaking with a jagged back woods jackhammer dialect.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Giving Tree

they are cool but fiberglass doesnt really stay smooth, and so now i gotta figure out how to make them smooth so they can be painted with enamels..

umm, sanding em doesn't work?

invest in a dremel... dremels made my sculpting look a million times better, and made it a million times more fun...

Archived