Somone please just fucking help me already........fuck.

Tyler Durden

alright, i know im going to check this in a minute and theres going to be like.......35 views and no replies. but fuck it. listen up:

i'm not extremely computer savvy or anything, but i've been downloading some fonts i need for reasons you dont need to know right now and i cant get them to load. i know they need to be unzipped and all that bullshit, which i have done. i have windows xp. i unzipped and saved them all to "my computer > windows > fonts" is there a reason why theyre not registering in quark or ps? its just not making sense to me.

if any of you could please just fucking end this for me and tell me how to fix this shit i'd be quite grateful. grateful enough to send you a free zine perhaps. please.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

try them out in a document program to see if they got put in the right folder, if they show up but still dont work in quark then maybe they are in the wrong format, it also depends on your computer macs and pcs have different types they support. you can always work on your project in illustrator then import to quark and finish it that way. :confused:

Originally posted by D3N53one

in xp..

press start

control panel

fonts

file

"install new fonts"

after u unzip them to a separate folder, do this

ok, i went to do this.....

pressed start

went to control panel

but

theres no "fonts" in control panel................

?

i tried them in other document programs: word, illustrator, photoshop, quark.....nothing. im positive that i unzipped them correctly. theyre all windows truetype files.

ok here it goes.I have XP to so this is how it goes for me

after you unzip it right click on the font and click copy , then go to my computer>windows>fonts and right click into empty space and press paste, after that there should be a window that says installing fonts with 2 separate percent bars. it should take like 2 sec to install the fonts and after youve done that go check in Microsoft Word for the fonts,(you can check in Paint also)

that should work.....hope I helped

^^^ suuurrreeeee you did

jk

aww i was really hoping that my helped.....:cry2:

im high.:loopy2: :dazed: :twitch: :yuck:<<<this one is for cotton mouth

Archived