San Francisco here we come...

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Fuckin RDDB RAT Scumfucks...

Originally posted by Pseudoprep©

And to have some low life coked up vegan piece of shit asshole carrying a sign like that is just a red flag...oops, nay a "green" flag for me letting myself know that all you leftwing pieces of shit antiamerican muslim supporting FUCKS are just a virus on the free society that we live in. FUCK YOU.

Yeah, all muslims are bad. They are all a virus on the free society we live in. They all support jihad. All of them hate america too. Infact destroying america is one of the founding principles of their religion.

idoit.

Yes Popgun, you ARE sooooooooooooo much better than us, you are soooo enlightening, you are soooooo intelligent, you are soooooo supportive of your friends, you are soooooooooooooooooo brave with your pro-war, you are sooooooooo open minded when it comes to listening to other views! If you are so into the war I dont understand why YOU haven't enlisted and is out there helping the soldiers on the front line? We, I rant and rave about peace from the safety of my homeland because I am scared of war, hate, and killing, but what's your excuse? Long live hypocracy and your narrow mindedness lost yourself a great friend indeed.

1.) I know that billboard was done as an anti-war statement, and the reason I applauded it was that I am actually happy that colt45 has the guts to paint shit in a comedic light, rather than rant and rave about complete bullshit that most of you don't have the insight to know when to shut your yapping mouths.

2.) Show me how I look ignorant. Over 300 views and 29 replys? I'd like to say that most of you are choking on your own words, while I shoot them off without having to shift my brain. I am in no way intimidated by YOUR ignorance.

3.) I know plent about politics. While you waste your time reading Harry Potter and shit, I am reading material that is of use to me.

4.) Yes you do pretend to. Your pretentious views make you appear even more childish and ignorant than you already are.

5.) And as far as "good friend" lines go...save it. I don't need "occasion" friends. Go tend to your exciting social life. And graduate highschool while you are at it.

once again you're simply acting like a condescending asshole with nothing at all to back up your opinions. you know what your father told you at the dinner table and what you saw on cnn. less than a year ago you thought books were gay. you know nothing about what goes on in the world just like me and everyone else. i haven't expressed a single political opinion in this discussion and i never talk about politics, least of all with you. so what exactly about my "views" do you find "pretentious"? (and by the way the word pretenious perfectly describes your tone in this discussion). i was just trying to help you out and let you know how stupid you were making yourself look. if the only way you can respond is with feeble attempts to insult me then you truly aren't worth the time and effort. i can usually laugh at your silly conversations about how cool it would be to own slaves and all your other bullshit but when you actually expect people to take you seriously it's a different situation entirely.

for everybody else, here is what popgunwar is trying to say without all the banter:

posted by KaBar

Twenty years from now, when you are looking back on this war, I doubt seriously that you guys will remember me or any of these exchanges. All I can say is that I was fifty times as bitterly against the Vietnam War as anybody on this board, and just as smart-ass about it as any of you. I thought I knew better than any of the adults and I thought Johnson, then Nixon were both fascists, blah, blah, blah. I WAS WRONG.

I hated "plastic people" (oh, the surety of one's convictions when young), and the suburbs. Smoking pot was de rigeur, the only music worth listening too was what is now "classic rock" (it was brand new and "revolutionary" back then, of course) and I repeatedly hitch-hiked and rode trains all across the U.S. to attend anti-war rallies, "peace marches" and "Movement gatherings." We danced all around revolution against the Government. We were dead wrong.

The most passionate and extreme of my anti-Establishment friends eventually joined various revolutionary groups. Some of them actually were preparing to carry out acts of sabotage and guerrilla warfare against the Government.

When I look back upon that time in my life, I ask myself "How could I have been so self-deluded?"

The United States is far from perfect. Our leaders are far from perfect. But it is the absolutely best thing going. In Iraq, if the people who posted such anti-government statements on 12 oz. did that in Baghdad or Basra, they would wind up with electrodes on their nuts and their hand in a vise. You guys are so cynical---you just can't see it. It's hard for me to read people's posts who justify the murder and maltreatment of U.S. soldiers. War is hell, for sure. They knew what they were doing when they signed up, one can only suppose. They were "adults"--18, 19, 20 years old. Getting killed in legitimate combat is one thing, but being shot out of hand after capture is another thing altogether. I'm not at all surprised that the Iraqis did it, but I'm kind of surprised that people born and raised in the U.S., who have benefitted all their lives from living here, and who are being defended by those very same soldiers, could write things so cynical, calloused and uncaring.

We have thousands of Iraqi EPW's. They are being treated well, they are being given food and water and medical care just like our own soldiers receive. They are being treated with dignity and honor. After the war is over, some of them may wind up wearing the uniform of the New Iraqi Army. I hope the Iraqis get the democratic, constitutional republic that they desire. With luck, they will get it.

I yelled about "Revolution" and civil war plenty when I was a kid. Shit, I may live to see it yet. Only this time, I think I may be on the other side of the battlefield.

Guest Dr. Drew

i'm bored at work, and need some brain stimulation...

All I can say is that I was fifty times as bitterly against the Vietnam War as anybody on this board, and just as smart-ass about it as any of you. I thought I knew better than any of the adults and I thought Johnson, then Nixon were both fascists, blah, blah, blah. I WAS WRONG.

what were you wrong about? the US entered vietnam under the false pretense of stopping communism. well, the US lost, and communism DID NOT spread like wildfire as the US claimed would happen.

I hated "plastic people" (oh, the surety of one's convictions when young), and the suburbs. Smoking pot was de rigeur, the only music worth listening too was what is now "classic rock" (it was brand new and "revolutionary" back then, of course) and I repeatedly hitch-hiked and rode trains all across the U.S. to attend anti-war rallies, "peace marches" and "Movement gatherings." We danced all around revolution against the Government. We were dead wrong.

yes, you do understand the attitude of many young people. but again, what were you wrong about in terms of the US attacking another nation for not following our demands?

When I look back upon that time in my life, I ask myself "How could I have been so self-deluded?"

Your experience may been based on irrational thought or emotions, but it doesn't take away from the issue of the US ethnocentrically imposing our values and rules on other nations

The United States is far from perfect. Our leaders are far from perfect. But it is the absolutely best thing going. In Iraq, if the people who posted such anti-government statements on 12 oz. did that in Baghdad or Basra, they would wind up with electrodes on their nuts and their hand in a vise.

comparing two piles of horse manure may establish which one is superior, but some of us would rather grow flowers.

You guys are so cynical---you just can't see it. It's hard for me to read people's posts who justify the murder and maltreatment of U.S. soldiers. War is hell, for sure. They knew what they were doing when they signed up, one can only suppose. They were "adults"--18, 19, 20 years old. Getting killed in legitimate combat is one thing, but being shot out of hand after capture is another thing altogether. I'm not at all surprised that the Iraqis did it, but I'm kind of surprised that people born and raised in the U.S., who have benefitted all their lives from living here, and who are being defended by those very same soldiers, could write things so cynical, calloused and uncaring.

No disrespect to those who have been lost, but some of us feel that these soldiers are not "defending" us, but rather serving the political agenda of those in power. Not all of us are convinced that this war is about removing weapons from saddam.

We have thousands of Iraqi EPW's. They are being treated well, they are being given food and water and medical care just like our own soldiers receive. They are being treated with dignity and honor. After the war is over, some of them may wind up wearing the uniform of the New Iraqi Army.

Ever hear about Iraqis in the US being rounded-up in the same fashion as the Japanese in WW2? I really doubt there will be a new Iraqi Army, more like a new dictator to succeed saddam.

I hope the Iraqis get the democratic, constitutional republic that they desire. With luck, they will get it.

Again, americans imposing our values and beliefs on others. It didn't happen in Kuwait, although we were told it was one of the US's reasons for desert storm

I yelled about "Revolution" and civil war plenty when I was a kid. Shit, I may live to see it yet. Only this time, I think I may be on the other side of the battlefield.

sounds like a decision based on blocking out a time when your reasoning was irrational. and it is true that many anti-war activists also believe in their causes under irrational thinking, but it doesn't make all anti-war activism stupid. too bad you picked up rational thinking from "the other side of the battlefield"

Guest Pseudoprep©

Re: fuck a

Originally posted by uncle-boy

red daiper doper baby

Seems that Uncle Boy is the only one on here worth responding to via quoting. Fan of Mike Savage? Or just quoting him?

DMX: Just because "a year ago" I wasn't racking poetry books like you were, rather racking books for other "uses", where the FUCK do you come off telling me I hated or wasn't reading? Your little smartass Canadian responses are not needed here. Go juke away from some more workers at bookstores while trying to get the latest beatnik poetry book. I'm busy racking things to sell to support my MASSIVE SYNTHETIC HEROIN ADDICTION, remember? Anyways, yes my father gives good insight, no I don't watch CNN, I watch FOXNEWS. But usually I don't watch T.V. at all unless its mindnumbing cartoons like Spongebob. And I just finished 4 books this week yay. Why the Left Hates "Americs," "BIAS," "BUSH AT WAR," and "THE SAVAGE NATION." So sorry they weren't Freud literature...I'll try harder to steal better books next time. Ha.

SUKI: I'd enlist if it came down to the United States actually needing my 180lb service. As of now, I don't think they'd enlist an asthmatic oxycontin addict. But until then, I'll SUPPORT MY FELLOW troops.

The War is already going on. Why do you people still rant on and on about stopping it? Why are you in the streets protesting? What is YOUR agenda? Show me some purpose that lies behind your useless efforts, and until then...I'm busy staying drugged up and I gotta go run. Later.

Guest Pseudoprep©

hahahahahahshahah

my grammar is awesome in that last reply. you cant tell that im doped to shit...at all! hahahahahahahahahahaha.

later/

Guest newjack

what a dumb argument. bring home my father and brothers, i dont want them dying for some bullshit ass war. bush can send his two drunked up slut daughters to die if hes so worried about stopping the potential of a gassed up invasion yahmean

meanwhile dont ever flip the flag upside down, thats one of the dumbest "7th grade anarchy" statements an idiot can make. just dont touch it if youre gonna disprespect it.

people spend too much time worrying about bullshit.peace:king:

Guest uncle-boy

Re: Re: fuck a

Seems that Uncle Boy is the only one on here worth responding to via quoting. Fan of Mike Savage? Or just quoting him?

if i could afford it, i'd be a member of the savage nation.

all these fools keep protesting a war thats already started. its time to join up with the country and support your brothers in arms. i mean... what the hell are you protesting for? you want us to just leave iraq? do you know what would happen? shit would get bannanas.

when you protest, you are trying to get something accomplished. what is it that you want?

give our boys something to fight for.

Wait, I have a vagina? Oh yea, I do...

I'm not protesting the war to stop it, I'm not protesting the war to feel better about myself, I'm not protesting crap. I'm just one woman who believes in peace in mankind who doesn't support "war". I support my country, I support the troops, I just simply, yes "SIMPLY" don't support war. Why is that so hard to understand.

Archived