whiskey dick...

vinyl junkie

solast night was a whiskey drinking night... i don't know how it started, but by the end of the night i had 2 empty bottles of whiskey in my bag, and i was staring at a half finished forty... anyways, we had spent a good deal of time last night playing with one of these things:

http://store2.yimg.com/I/opg_1732_1370055'>

anyways, the last thing i remember is watching 8mile, but i woke up in a totally different room, sharing a blanket with someone, and only wearing half my clothes... so there's obviously some parts of last night that are missing...

so i get up this morning, and as i'm walking around looking for my shoes and what not, i notice the pin dealie on the kitchen table... and there's a cock and balls pressed into it... then i realized they looked a litle familiar...

so at some point last night my pants were off...

i havebn't talked to any of the other people who were there yet, so i don't know if anyone's noticed yet... i'm hoping they haven't already hurled the thing across thew room so i can get them to take a picture...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

tease dont queer the thread up.

vinyl, i hear you on the whiskey nights

wake up in someplace you dont remember, one of your shoes is covered in blood,

and youre pretty sure you made an ass of yourself, but you cant quite remember

good times

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

there's a cock and balls pressed into it... then i realized they looked a litle familiar...

:lol: :lol: :lol: ......i hate not being able to remember how much fun people had off me the night before.....

so apparently the penis print was destroyed the next night... tho not on purpose, just becouse someone was drunk and didn't notice... and the thing now has "PENIS" written on the glass...

apparently, since it was destroyed, the poeple that live there have been trying to convince everyone that comes over to make a face print in it...

Originally posted by bigguy

Whiskey= a night were you dont remember any thing but your freinds have storiess to laghf at for the rest of their lives.

story of rags and alures friendship.. i get to laugh at what ragso did blackouted off of alchohol hahaha and he never remembers any of it..ah good times..

hahaha vinyl.. thats some funny shit.. ya damn drunkie.. heh;]

Originally posted by alure

story of rags and alures friendship.. i get to laugh at what ragso did blackouted off of alchohol hahaha and he never remembers any of it..ah good times..

hahaha vinyl.. thats some funny shit.. ya damn drunkie.. heh;]

i have honestly blacked out at least 50 times in my life. drug abuse and alcoholism run in my family. i juat woke up to a forty, and i'm on my way to a barbeque, not the food kind, not the my meay in your grill kind either, the let's drink whiskey till we puke. gonna try and call alure first. i hereby lay claim to the throne of the black out king of 12oz.

Originally posted by ragsoe505

i have honestly blacked out at least 50 times in my life.

don't worry - same here. I am quite well known for my blackouts. As a matter of fact, I've probably blacked out 200 times in my life. It happens almost everytime I touch the whiskey, which is pretty often.

the bright side is that sometimes you see some fill-ins you've done and they come as a pleasant surprise.

the shitty part is that the fill-ins are probably extremely sloppy and has some stupid ass quote from a stupid ass song next to it or some shit like that.

Archived