Michael Moore's acceptance speech

CIPHER_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

he started talking about how he and the other documentary people loved non-ficiton, but they lived in a fiction world, with a fictitious president, who started a fictitious war based on fictitious reasons. or something to that effect. But it was really dramatic, and there was a lot of booing. and they drowned him out with the orchestra.

man I hope I spelled fictitious correctly..

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i think its funny that over and over again its being said that we are fighting for our freedom. one of these freedoms is our right of speech. whats funny is that saddaaam isnt trying to censor us, its our own government and our own people that are doing that.

moore rocked it, he gets props for getting up in front of all his peers and speaking his mind.

i didnt understand steve martins comment afterwards "michael moore is being loaded into the trunk of his limo by the teamsters"

can anyone enlighten me on what he may have meant?

Personally who gives a fuck what he say's?

I mean who gives a fuck what Michael Moore, Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, or the Dixie Chicks have go tto say. Most of them have little in common with the common man and have no greater knowledge of world politics than the average person.

Yes, this is a free country and is you have the right to freedom of speech.

But the Oscars or whatever girly show was on is a private event and millions are spent to put it together and if they want to try and shut 'em up by playing music or whatever fine by me. Let Moore spend 10 million to run ads during the Final Four or something.

oh yeah and whoever watched the awards show is gay.

:lol:

Michael Moore is saying someting in complete contrast to what anyone in the mainstream media is saying.

Did you click the link that ]:{o> (whatever) provided?

M.M. said shit that people don't want to hear. Things that need to be said.

If there is no checks and balances (albeit in Hollywood) who is going to say anything?

Originally posted by Pistol

I mean who gives a fuck what Michael Moore, Bruce Willis, Mel Gibson, or the Dixie Chicks have go tto say. Most of them have little in common with the common man and have no greater knowledge of world politics than the average person.

I don't know about that dude. Michael Moore is a pretty good authority on politics. Even if you disagree with him, he knows his shit. I can not say the same for those other souls in your list.

Originally posted by Pistol

Yes, this is a free country and is you have the right to freedom of speech.

But the Oscars or whatever girly show was on is a private event and millions are spent to put it together and if they want to try and shut 'em up by playing music or whatever fine by me. Let Moore spend 10 million to run ads during the Final Four or something.

oh yeah and whoever watched the awards show is gay.

:lol:

I wouldnt put M Moore in the same bracket as Bruche Willis and the Dixie Chicks.

Ohh and... SHUT THE FUCK UP

• 4 months later...
Guest BROWNer

^no way man! whoa, i guess that means ALOT of what he

says is just made up or somethin'!

a dilletante, just like you!

Archived