what the fuck is this doing here?

vinyl junkie

so we get to my buddy's house just a little while ago, and we find this in the back yard...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214545f00000004.jpg'>

we have no idea where it came from... i have never seen a frog (or toad or whatever the fuck this is) this big outside of a zoo or aquarium or whatever... this thing is huge... here's a picture of it next to a shoe for comparison...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00214545f00000005.jpg'>

keep in mind that i don't live anywhere where these things would be found...

right now it's just sitting in the back yard... i kinda kicked at it and it didn't move at all, but it was still breathing... and over the last hour or so it's jumped across the yard a few times... but a few minutes ago it jumped right into a glass door, and now it's just chilling there at the bottom of the glass...

thing's weird...

(side note: the computer i'm using is a dial up and it's taking me lfucking forever to get these 2 fucking pictures uploaded to fotango... i have been horribly spoiled by dsl...)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

In australia, more specifically queensland, there's this poisonous frogs called cane toads, look kinda similar to those ones. These little suckers are vermin and reproduce like rats. They also eat anything that gets in their way. I recommend to you that you use the same tactics on your little friend there that we use on our cane toads.

Hit him as far as humanly possible with a golf club. They're a nice big target and it's very satisfying. I strongly suggest you try it.

Nice shoes.

Originally posted by mr_president

:lol:

fucking retards... we need to start having kids fill out an application to join 12oz so we can prevent people like this from coming on the board...

somebodies pet....?

*slaps fucking forehead*

:lol:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just kidding guy... its all :love:

<shakes head> ok kid, no wonder people hate you. <keeps shaking>

* don't forget to respond with a "eat a dick" or someting like that.

Originally posted by YG Blood

YOU SHOULD HAVE LICKED THE FROG.

no, he should havemade sure it was a Colorado River Toad or a Sonoran Desert Toad and then found it's venom glands and milked it. the he should have waited for the venom to dry and add the tiniest amount to a bowl of marijuana and smoke it.

or he could lick the frog anyway jsut to taste it.

DO NOT RELEASE IT INTO THE WILD.

Sure, it will probably die shortly after the release, but what if it doesn't? Ask any Australian - farrel creatures can be a bitch. They can have a catastrophic effect on the ecological system of things.

Nothing would probably happen, but if I were you, I'd take initiative and call the humane society. It'll be something to do, and it's far more productive than licking it or hitting the poor thing with a golf club.

Originally posted by Weapon X

DO NOT RELEASE IT INTO THE WILD.

Sure, it will probably die shortly after the release, but what if it doesn't? Ask any Australian - farrel creatures can be a bitch. They can have a catastrophic effect on the ecological system of things.

Nothing would probably happen, but if I were you, I'd take initiative and call the humane society. It'll be something to do, and it's far more productive than licking it or hitting the poor thing with a golf club.

I know you watch Crocodile Hunter.

Archived