I ATE MEAT AND LOOOOOVVEEEEEEEDDDDDDD IT

Frate_Raper

Been veg for like 2 years after a year I ate some wings at this place Duffs in toronto, best wings ever. A year ago I broke and ate some wings and loved em but I didn't want to take up being a carnivor again.So tonight after the yard we went to Duffs and I ate some.WHOLE SHIT I'M IN LOVE WITH CHICKEN AGAIN....no red meat just chicken, but not alot just once in a while.

BILLY MADISON IS ON THE TUBE AND THEY'VE BEEN EDITING THE BEST PARTS FUCK THEM!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you wont eat red meat but youll eat deep fried chicken wings covered in greasy sauce?

i mean, its not like your eating white breast meat. the wings have the least amount of white meat. most of the flavor from dark meat comes from the marrow seaping out of the bones and the deep fried skin.

yes, i <3 meat.

Originally posted by mr_president

being a vegan is gayer than being gay or sXe.

being vegan makes no sense at all...

thats like an acceptable way of being anerexic...

:lol:

Why are you SO stupid? I'm going to be in Texas one day AND I WILLLLLLLL KICK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU.......why?just for suck at life.

When DID I SAY VEGAN?>WHEN?retard

being a vegan is gayer than being gay or sXe.

being vegan makes no sense at all...

thats like an acceptable way of being anerexic...

:lol:

being an internet dork is gayer than being you or hmm...you.

being an internet dork makes no sense at all...

thats like an acceptable way of being a walking retard.

:clown:

Guest Melburnian

I find that most vegetarians are just seeking attention.

But then again I'm only sixteen and the only vegetarians i know are girls that say ewww chicken make me a vegie burger.

Being vegan is NOT the same as being VEGITARIAN. I believe vegans don't eat any products that come from animals....no milk, no cheese, no eggs, blah blah. Soy and veggies all the way.

Oh and Billy Madison was great. I hadn't seen that movie in a long time. O'Doyle rules....

people who practice that shit remind me of people in cult's with stupid ass beliefs.

mass suicide anyone?

That's the stupidest thing I've read all night.

Most people do it for health reasons. Not everyone is really lame and flamboyant about what they do every minute of their lives (like some people on here).

Go Meat!

There is more to life than Iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.

I'm not a vegetarian by a long shot, but i manage a produce stand in your local grocery store.

You can more than satisfy your bodily needs by eating non-meat products. Word up.

Archived