Why I hate cars, why I hate today

dr. frink one

I am interning at an ER in my big city here on the west coast. I woke up at 5:30 to go to the neurosurgery department expecting a normal day of operations. All of a sudden this case busts in and it was some guy in an acura that slammed into a dump truck. He was bleeding inside his head. The doctor wanted a scalpel but it wasn't ready in time so he just used the back end of a needle to cut through the scalp (after shaving his afro off). The guy pulls back his entire scalp, now takes the drill and just drills right through his fucking scull. At this point there is blool in pools on the floor, on me, on all the nurses....it was crazy. The doctor pops off part of his scull and makes a hole in his brain. He then takes out this huge clot inside his brain....meanwhile I am looking at this guys brain pump and swell. I (being not at all old enough to be in medical school, or to know what really is going on) went up to the doctor and asked him how he thinks it went. He assured me the guy would be dead in a little while....sure enough he was. Pretty interesting morning huh? During the rest of the day I saw about 5 kids who were dying because they got hit by cars....a couple people shot, some stabbed...i don't even fucking know...all i knwo is that a lot of them died.

Conclusion?....cars suck. life sucks.

that was my last day ever at that hospital.

happy Friday the 13th!

------------------

"in a world so distraught, with chaos and hate, we scramble for answers, to ease the fucking pain. Its a rough road to travel, this life that we were given, out there together, and together we are screaming" Eric Ozenne

WITH AN EDGE SO STRONG IT CAN'T BE BROKEN.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

huh

my dad was an ER doc. right outside D.C. made him nuts...... he would bring all the ER trauma home with him. he was/is so paranoid about everything due to the stuff he saw everyday.

you have to really love mankind to do that kind of job it's thankless and one of the least paid dr positions.

------------------

high plains drifter

ugh i wish i had a car to get out of the city once in a while. but until then i hate them. i was riding my bike to work the other day and this woman flung open her door. i swerve around just to miss it and after i called her a bitch, i kicked the door back with my right foot. i hope she got her hand slammed in between it.

Originally posted by Devilush:

ugh i wish i had a car to get out of the city once in a while. but until then i hate them. i was riding my bike to work the other day and this woman flung open her door. i swerve around just to miss it and after i called her a bitch, i kicked the door back with my right foot. i hope she got her hand slammed in between it.

fucking sweet man, i hear ya, i got my bike stolen, twice, and i had to resort to bying one of thsoe shitty ass bikes from the salvation army for like 25 bucks, and it hasn't gotten stolen yet. conclution: there is no point to buying nice bikes. by a shitty one that won't get stolen, that is, if you have as bad luck as me

if you are interested in bike talking, go to the bycicletas thread. just a bunch of track riders and bike messengers talking about bikes. i bought a 99 dollar fully setup bike. it's not shitty, it's beautiful. but my track bike is my baby.

Originally posted by dumb hot:

Originally posted by Devilush:

fucking sweet man, i hear ya, i got my bike stolen, twice, and i had to resort to bying one of thsoe shitty ass bikes from the salvation army for like 25 bucks, and it hasn't gotten stolen yet. conclution: there is no point to buying nice bikes. by a shitty one that won't get stolen, that is, if you have as bad luck as me

all i used to ride were expensive bikes, well $1200 for a 20" bike. my shit never got touched cuz people knew better than to fuck with gouged out's shit. all my friends got their bikes stolen even when mine was on top of theirs.

• 2 years later...

Archived