American POW's executed in Iraq...

misteraven

Originally posted by Grant_Wood

another thing, about the "americanness"of us all, are u saying that to carry a countries passport means you are officially from that country, your blood is of that land? cause If so, I'm american, portugeese, and spanish. awesome!! I can choose wich one I rather be when it suits me best!! yay!

get it??

PEACE

Youre an American, get over it. Youre just looking for some cockamamie loophole so you dont have to call yourself 'American'. That way youre exempt from all this anti-America bullshit you and the others in your 'pissed off young white teen society' like to spew. If you dont like shit, why dont you do something? Why arent you a human shield? Why dont you join the Iraqi military?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

grant wood is a fucking fool.

"damn yo, listen to yourself, you sound like billy graham, shit, dont believe the hype, saddam doesnt kill his own ppl. He has killed kurds, not Iraquis, theres a difference, jurds want to break free and make their own country, but they are no different than iraquis, just spoiled bitches, like imagine california tring to be its own country, and fighting for it.... dont believe that shit dad, mom, and cnn tell you, cause dad and mom dont know shit about the middle east either"

okay, first of all, there is no "q" in iraq, thats just your silly imperialist english spelling. there ARE ethnic differences between people of kurdish descent and those of iraqi descent...hell, there noticeable physical traits of both groups. the kurds in iraq did not start the fightning with hussein, hussein's system of forced "arabization" did. its called ethnic cleansing, and you appear to be supporting it on the grounds that kurds are "spoiled". your bitch ass is spoiled, with your 3 passports.

1- people dont hate us cause were a "big" country, whatever that means, they hate us because how we act.

2- you mentioned that people dont care about small countries, ahem, america doesnt care about small countries, which adds to the bad attributes

3- all americans care about are models, actors, and sports, if the usa where such a great country, why such a shallow interests?

4- theres no such thing as an "american", all of us came from a country, the ones that have been here for more generations forgot their ancestry, the ones that just got here are in the process of forgetting. Small countries build amera, nd america has no culture of its own

5- I am VERY unpatriotic because I know clearly what country my ancestry is from, and thus I refuse to blend in or melt in the melting pot. Adding to the fact that america has no real self intentions

6- Im from NYC, so dont fuck with the shit I know about the world

7- again, people hate us cause were bad, not cause theyre eyballing us. Explain to me why the whole world hates Israelis also, and Israeli is a small piece of shit country.

8- Oh how I and every liberal human being wish this war turns into another vietnam

god you are a fool.... so heres my rebuttal.......

1- we act like we do because of our size (in terms of political and millitary strength). its the same thing.

2- like it or not, we have helped out lots of smaller countries in times of need. granted, we have butt raped plenty of countries also, but it goes both ways. we help and we hurt... shit aint black and white.

3- so you dictate what americans care about? damn, thats cool.

4- you fucking retard, what the fuck happened to NATIVE american indians? america has culture pouring out of its ass, fucking look around. there are hundreds of artistic movements and cultures that spawned in america.

5- you god damn kurd! trying not to mix in, wanting your own country. guess you wont mind if i gas you, then, huh?

6- i hope this one is a joke.

7- its israel, not israeli. its not a piece of shit, its a biblical holy land. the whole world does not hate israel. the people who would like to see changes there feel that way because of the slaughter of innocent palestinain people. not to mention that it is upsetting for muslims to see foreign occupiers on their holy land.

8- is that so you can say i told you so? fuck you if it is. vietnam was fucking horrible, and to hope for a repeat is sick.

this war is awful, we can see that already. many civillians have surely died, and a fairly large number of coalition forces as well. its ugly, and its not necessary, but its life. remember, most of the iraqi people dislike hussein very much. he IS a despotic leader, and he should be removed. of course, really, we should have never "installed" him to begin with, but thats a moot point now. i dont support the war, but i sure as hell support the removal of hussein. if you are as anti-bush as you seem, you should be able to understand this... Bush is an essentially unelected ruler who is willing to do lots to silence opposition, just like hussein. two sides of the same coin.

dont get me wrong, im just as against this war as the next guy, but i hate seeing dumb little fucks try and speak out on some shit they dont understand. you need to study up on world history (try The Peoples History Of The United States). at this point in the conflict, all you can do is hope for it to be over quickly, and with minimal casualties.

dont fucking speak on some shit if your that ignorant.

Guest SIVIK

I didnt see the pictures of the dead POW's but read bout it in the paper.They claim 2 captured more pilots within the last few days & have shown them being interogated on tv.It made my sick 2 read bout the situation over there at the moment.Its a real war ppl this was bound 2 happen.

I dont agree with the war but at the same time sadham is a complete ass hole & they iraqie ppl would be better off with a new leader.Its a dictorship simaler 2 whats happening in zimbabwe at the moment,u speak out against the goverment u dissapear but its been going on in iraq 4 twenty years.

Dont beleive everything u hear reported.This war seems strange.I dont dout 4 a second the americans know more than what they let out 2 the media.At the same time y the fuk dont they assinate sadham instead of trying 2 own another country by wageing a full on ground assult on there capitol of 5 million ppl.The city is going 2 be booby trapped 2 the shit house & the republican guard will have every vantage point .Sadham wont go down without a fight,many many more lives will be lost lets just pray or hope what ever that he dont drop or release mass chemicals.It seems 2 me that his only ace pray he dont use it.

Archived