THE LOWDOWN & DIRTY ST. LOUIS

el nervo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<span style='color:limegreen'><span style='font-family:courier new'>When I exclaimed my pleasure at viewing this fantastic assortment of photos, the naked girls engaged in a daisy chain on the floor behind me (one's a native american, one's a punk rocker, one's a lesbian, and one's hispanic) started moaning things like "spank your tits, bitch" and "psychopussy"--but anyway... ;) </span> </span>

NIIICE STUFF.

--Anonymous hermit

yea i got some of the flicks developed but there is a couple that a still on a roll but it will be finished by this weekend.and if you guys ever need a place to stay i'll make sure your takin care of.I dont know if you guys know this writer but he writes coup and he kicked it out here for a couple of days and got up.so just give me a call or whatever.late

Guest rod stewart

hey c-walk

i got cash 3's number. i even got his baby momma number, i got his grandmomma house phone number, i got his sister number,and i also got the number to the phone by the park bench he be kickin it at. he's got the mega player couch soaked in beer waiting for your ass.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What Up St. Louie

Yo what up mobstaz PRRRRRRr! (bird call and shit dawg!!!) haha, but yeah just seein whats good... makin sure everyone is on point, well yeah HollA atcha boy to the guys i know...email tip, phone tip, wahtever...hopefully the next painting session is sooner than later. Aight then ONE!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rod stewart

im gettin snot in 4zkillas keyboard from all my coke and herion snort snort muecus dripping from my nose.. this shit is hot ta def... and your baaby mama got my dick muecus in her belly.... pablo is the greatest... kinda like big and pac... low down is an army better yet a navy

Archived