Sign in to follow this  
el nervo

THE LOWDOWN & DIRTY ST. LOUIS

Guest Metal Calus

Re: Re: correction el nervo

Originally posted by superunknown

rod hit my ass up im making a video.

EWWWWWWWW!

if you did n't notice dumbass there is new flicks on here. to bad there's no zink flicks on here or is that why your really mad.jealous ?? AGES LD

Guest ikueism

they aint nuthing wrong with reposting shit

Guest willy.wonka

this doesnt keep my penis from stinging

hey ditty yo style shitty

you kids will never get it will you.a drunken bomber who is hella savage is always gonna prevale over some muslim 4 elements of hip hop fall off in 9 month's political ass wanna be .attention to all who want to get down! it's a life style .way of fucking life. stay nice guys.you don't want to get wit this shit.. sincerly durag aka the alien sex fiend aka mr sbp,aka sippin on some madd dogg 20 20,aka broke than a muh fucker, watch the thuggery!!!!!!!!!! sink is all about crack smoke white supremacy, chillin with zizzle, and reping rowdy white posse to the fullest spittin on mulletts.

hahahhahahhahaha. and you are talking to me about this because? hahaha, i posted pics of yer crew and you felt the need to talk to me about loves? tell him, not me bro.

hahaha.

HaHa....you guys crack me up with that juce and mung thread. And thanks for posting that old toy shit that I did five years ago. Dont worry about a battle, I know where you are sink. Calm your boys down cause you dont want action, at least thats what you told my boy. You know, how you said hoacs tells you all what to do. Shut yall mouth and go about your bussiness.:idea:

juce 4 1 hoax dont tell me to do nothin im not a prospect or a ball rider i do as i please and for a battle id burn you and your boy is wack and dont know what hes talken about dont be a pussy and send someone else to fight you battles

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this