THE LOWDOWN & DIRTY ST. LOUIS

el nervo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey ditty yo style shitty

you kids will never get it will you.a drunken bomber who is hella savage is always gonna prevale over some muslim 4 elements of hip hop fall off in 9 month's political ass wanna be .attention to all who want to get down! it's a life style .way of fucking life. stay nice guys.you don't want to get wit this shit.. sincerly durag aka the alien sex fiend aka mr sbp,aka sippin on some madd dogg 20 20,aka broke than a muh fucker, watch the thuggery!!!!!!!!!! sink is all about crack smoke white supremacy, chillin with zizzle, and reping rowdy white posse to the fullest spittin on mulletts.

HaHa....you guys crack me up with that juce and mung thread. And thanks for posting that old toy shit that I did five years ago. Dont worry about a battle, I know where you are sink. Calm your boys down cause you dont want action, at least thats what you told my boy. You know, how you said hoacs tells you all what to do. Shut yall mouth and go about your bussiness.:idea:

First off sorry its been so long been in and on the move as most of you all know so without any dely I am now going to answer some of the questions.Question1 iis there any other crews in saint louis besides tko yes LD no other .Question 2 there is anothere aka i would like to add to the list for durag aka. milf mom boy. Question3 is juicy juice full of shit that is a big yes as always. question4 Is it true that there is no crew that will fuck you better Yes that is true. And Last question5 will we see more of the notorious LD crew. That my friends is fo sho.AGES LD

Archived