DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT?

TuffKid

The Queen of England has reportedly been buying up property in Colorado under a proxy.

There is a lot of "secret society" symbology at the airport, an AWFUL lot in fact The symbolism apparent in the layout of the new Denver airport, some feel, says that it may be a control center for world control

Specifically, those involved in some very unusual government projects in the past, have remarked that the Denver area is where the establishment of the Western sector of the New World Order will be in the United States. Denver is of very high altitude and ideal for safe underground building The dedication or capstone of the new Denver Internation Airport is a masonic symbol.

If you visit the airport's south eastern side of the terminal you will find the Masonic Capstone in Granite. This part of the terminal is called The Great Hall, which is known in Masonic lingo as their meeting hall.

On the Masonic Capstone is inscribed NEW WORLD AIRPORT COMMISION. An eyewitness who has since "committed suicide" named Phil Schneider was a whistle blower re: Denver International Airport's underground facilities He helped build the underground facilities and reportedly "killed" himself via a double tie catheter behind his own neck strangling himself. It goes without saying that it appears that he was MURDERED. Phil also worked on other government underground facilities such as Area 51 and Dulce and more. See http://www.geocities.com/Area51/9357/ Which is a tribute to Phil, although I cannot vouch for the site myself

In the same general area as the Masonic capstone, there are Masonic designs inlaided in the floor, such as the expression DZIT DIT GAII, [anyone know EXACTLY what that means?]

Phil Schneider's father was a U-boat captain during the NAZI regime.

Apparently DZIT DIT GAII refers to the BLACK SUN some sort of NAZI symbology. NAZI's apparently were into "BLACK SUN" worship, i.e. Saturn, i.e. Satanism, should not surprise us, I suppose

There are many murals at the airport of an EXTREMELY grotesque and apocalyptic nature. After looking at the murals many come away saying that they may represent what the elites plan to do with us and world

One of the murals depicts 3 caskets containing dead people, each person representing people who the elites may want dead

Black woman, a Jewish woman, and an American Indian Woman

The casket ritual is common in the Skull & Bones Club whose members include George Bush In the same mural is shown the destruction of city and forest, a little girl holding a Mayan Tablet that predicts destruction of Civilization Another Mural depicts a green giant "Darth Vader" like figure wearing a gas mask destroying a city

In this mural women can be seen carrying DEAD BABIES

Another mural depicts a German boy collecting from all the other children of the world, all of the worlds weapons

the German boy has a HUGE IRON FIST and is pounding all the weapons into plowshares on an anvil Operation Paperclip was a plan wherein NAZI's were brought into the US to be brought back into power after being financed and appearance altered Many German nationals have been seen along Americans in more sensitive areas of the airport's underground facilities on a regular basis

The LUFTWAFFE has long had an EXTENSIVE base in New Mexico complete with towns where all signs are in GERMAN

The Artists who made the murals etc in DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT have been interviewed wherein they first claimed that guidelines WERE provided for their work Upon further investigation, they appear to have forgotten that they previously said guidelines were given

Another mural depicts nothing but mind-altering or poisonous plants and animals all of which are recognized as Masonic symbols worldwide

Most people are shocked by this weird art and are bewildered that such strange stuff is in the airport at all [not unlike the bizarre propaganda/art at the new IRS HQ] Phil Schneider claimed during the last year of constuction that the underground airport system was being connected to a deep underground base At least 8 levels deep

4.5 square mile underground city 88.5 square mile base underneath the airport [HARD to BELIEVE, huh] Your tax money at work ?

Rodney Stitch, author of Defrauding of America, claims to have a copy of a tape of a CIA agent paying off the mayor of Denver to get the airport built [$1.5 million payoff]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo

we used to skate at that old abandoned airport off quebec, so fun. you could go inside and set up long ass lines using all kinds of broken up counters and weird shit lying around. ah, good times.

i dunno about all the stuff you posted though. would be cool if it were true. but im into world domination and that kind of stuff anyway, so yeah.

Guest willy.wonka

dude, was there a blizzard in denver?my cheapskate boos said there was and thats why we didnt get paid yesterday.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

dude, was there a blizzard in denver?my cheapskate boos said there was and thats why we didnt get paid yesterday.

YEAH LAST WEEK WAS REAL SHITY....I FEEL YOU ON THE NOT GETTING PAYED. NOW I GOTTA WAIT TILL MONDAY FOR MY PAYCHECK.

i've read about that shit before. i don't know exactly how to take it. the new world order, freemasons, symbology....would they be so blatant as to stick the art out there where people could see it and write articles like that one? i just don't know. call me a skeptic, call me weird, but it seems like if the gov. was going to build a secret underground bunker, or whatever, they'd make sure that it stayed secret....

do you ever think area 51 is just there to keep people from realizing where the real shit is? area 51 wasn't even acknowledged by the gov. until the clinton administration....maybe they were just like, "no, it doesn't exist." knowing damn well that people knew it existed just to get people to struggle and come up with theories, all the while kickin' back in the underground fortress flying alien spaceships or whatever in utah?

that's a little bit far fetched with the spaceships, but you get my point, right?

dood you cant post the text without the pictures.. it makes it soooo much better

i remember when i was bored during the fall i had this fascination with

all things involving the illuminati, the ananaki, serptentine man gods, david icke.. and so forth.

anyways i came across the same site or something similar..

the shit makes for great reading..

post more of this stuff.. i really love it. and fotos.

woohoo

Im doing a big ass project for school on EXACTLY this subject...I have so much shit about freemasons right in front of me, including all the pics...I'll see if I can find a link and post 'em. IF anyone has an good links regarding DIA and masons, or just anything that you might find interesting or applicable I would very much appreciate it...

• 3 weeks later...

i saw a crazy mural at that airport

...depicting terrorists

i thought it was good, but too intense for an airport

i dunno about all that conspiracy theory bullshit

but i have heard that it was the classic horror flick nutjob of building something on top of an ancient indian burial ground..

who the fuck knows..

but, several people were killed during construction, and i thin ktwo have died inside the airport, one who was killed because he sat on an oversize baggage conveyor..and...oops

I've heard a few things regarding CO.

Listen to Coast to Coast am late nights sometimes.

Colorado has deep bunkers in the mtns that can stand nukes and other stuff. If the govt had to hide during a nuclear war thats the place. The bunkers could sustain life for hundred of VIP's for years and can hold hundreds of cars and support vehicles.

NORAD

Originally posted by TuffKid

hit me up tuffkid303@yahoo.com...

well I have already traveled and returned, after 13 hours in several airports, I didn't have the energy or patience to get flix of any of the murals. I didn't even see any.

I do have 8 rolls of me and various people drunk or fucked up on other things.

all in all a fun trip

I was there a couple weeks ago, the only thing that semed strange was that our flight was led through massive lengths of empty terminals and buldings that were fully decorated and clean and functional looking but it was totally empty. I guess they built more than they can use at the moment.

Oh haha another thing, i have been inside some of the offices of the place with a tuor. My friend got on to someones computor by tying password as the password. Dont worry he didnt mess with it. This was a long time ago. When i lived near there. Oh yeah, and the elevator broke from having like 6 people in it. But i did not get nausiated.

Archived