There are a lot of pretty girls in France.

Guest chicken bone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

I haven't seen any hairy pitted French girls. I've been to several European countries on occasion, and to my surprise none have gotten a higher rating on a hot girl to ugly girl ratio (during loner people watching expeditions) than France. None have even come close!

Shit is crazy like your mothers rejected senile grandpa with rabies!

french girls are amazingly hot.. dress usually pretty buttery

they are my honey dips in gotham.. they are my butter boo

they are my foreign exchange i dont want to leave

they are my honey moon..

...ahem.. sorry

but honestly.. between the accent... the looks and the baguettes stuck in their pockets how can you not love them?

especially the ones with the raspy smokers voice since theyve been on the chain since they were 10.

wine instead of water.

i met these two drop dead gorgeous french girls about four years ago, while with an ex g-f, and they came over to my apt. and we got down, freaky ass three way sex, it was wonderful. when they left(before i woke up and they took none of my shit, yes!) they locked the door, but left a note on the outside of the door. so i wake up feeling great, and go outside to smoke. when i find the note, it says " thanks for last night, the french girls ". and on the bottom in my girls handwriting it says " fuck off, i hope they were worth it ". well, i talked my way out of it by saying my roomate gave them a ride when thier rental broke down, yadda yadda, but if she had gotten a straight forward answer, yes, it was worth it...

Guest BROWNer

when i was younger i got down with a french girl named jasmine from quebec.

she was hot as hell, and a total goofball. don't hate.

Guest chicken bone
Originally posted by Klypse

australia has fine ass women all over the place (the white women, im not down with the abooriginees)

This is the most profound and intelligent comment I've read all day, aside from the weight lifting thread wehre the guy ripped his asshole. Congrats.

Archived