Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Intangible

Marshall Bravestarr

i remember bravestar, but i also remember that action figure that came with the spaceship...when the cartoon of the same name came on, you could blast away at the bad guys with the spaceship gun-thing...i can't recall how exactly that worked or what the name was...someone tell me, now!

not bravestarr or silverhawk...gah, it's been awhile...i thinkit came out when i was nine, and now i'm 2*....ok, mid twenties....captain something maybe...i just remember kids rushing home from school because the cartoon came on and you could "interact" with the cartoon by blastin' bad guys with the toy spaceship (it was sort of a "gun")

me either, man. ifeel ya...i think i was last to have the nes when it came out...i think i had to wait until x-mas a year later or someshit

I had like two BraveStarrs and two Tex Hexes... I also had a friend named Marshall so I joked about him being Mashall Bravestarr... Ahh comedy came so easy in grade 1.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this