straight up canada

supercooey

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

THIS IS A PRETTY DOPE POST!!!!!!!gotta GET 2 CANDA AS SOON AS POSSSIBLE POTS SOME CANADIAN TRAINS I KNOW YALL HAVE A SHIT LOAD OUT THERE!!!!!

that MQC ? is hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee

e

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• 5 months later...

Re: i've always wondered...

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

do writers that write in english beef with the ones that write in french, and vice versa? seriously, some of those flix are ridiculously huge. i refuse to use the word "bump" the way everyone else does on this site, so PROPS, BLOODDAWG.

all writers beef no matter wat language you speak there will be beef and wat do u mean there rediculously huge?

the flicks are of ridiculously huge work done by individuals who obviously have more balls than most crews. the TRIK roller in yellow and red is hot as shit, the scar/damo piece/banner/whatever is just straight milkin it, and the MQC makes me lactose intolerant just looking at it.

too much cereal for dinner...

Archived