Stencils and Bookwork

Guest Remorse

Guest Remorse
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Remorse

here my constructive criticism:

stop calling yourself kind czar, you arent a king

your stencils are decent, but nothing amazing, I mean how typical is the guevara image in culture today?its practically like doing more advertising for a company who puts that image on a t-shirt.

the bookwork is also very typical of a beginner, start immitating letters you see on signs and in everyday life, they will evolve, it just requires and understanding to move onto more ocmplicated things.

good luck, stay up

Guest Remorse
Originally posted by BeetNIK

here my constructive criticism:

stop calling yourself kind czar, you arent a king

your stencils are decent, but nothing amazing, I mean how typical is the guevara image in culture today?its practically like doing more advertising for a company who puts that image on a t-shirt.

the bookwork is also very typical of a beginner, start immitating letters you see on signs and in everyday life, they will evolve, it just requires and understanding to move onto more ocmplicated things.

good luck, stay up

Yes I am definatly a beginner. I had to change my name from something else that I liked much more than my current one. And in no way was I alluding to myself as a king. To make myself sound like a jackass on my own thread in attempts to prove my honesty, i was trying to put the :king: symbol on both sides of my name. BUT I FUCKED UP. Like i said it was my second post. I know that the Che Guevara stencil is cliché, but I happen to think that Che is the man. So I did it anyway. I very well wasnt trying to rip off my favorite Rage Against the Machine tee shirt, I ASSURE YOU. :lol: These were my first stencils I ever did, and im working on more. My bookwork sucks, so thanks for the help on that.

:king: CZAR:king:

The thing I've always liked about stencils is the 'message' that is being delivered to it's audience. Banksy is easily the best reference to use. Each image is saying something. And that's what has made him stand out in a world of stencil artists. if stencils are truly where you want to continue... and I applaud you for it... then try saying something besides your name and a boring image. The images you've posted lead me to believe you have a political interest, and there's no better time than the present to drop a 'message' all over your local walls...

Yes, your bookwork does stink. Thank you for realizing it and moving on. Unlike some kids in this forum...

i've been working with stencils on and off, but never found a need to imply any political messages, i just wanted people to turn and look, or stop for that extra second or two at the red light and stare in wonderment as to "how that got there"

that happens alot where i am. i don't even put my name anywhere near my stencils. it's not fame or getting up matters so much to me anymore...although, this last weekend on my way to tennessee, i probably hit up tons of bathrooms, truckstops, phonebooths, etc. it was more or less a nostalgia type thing, that was such arush to me when i was younger.

btw, nice stippling.

Guest Remorse

Yes I do have strong political beliefs. And they kind of go with the name, strong political heads "CZAR"s death and political courruption. I am just developing better techniques for them and as i do I also change it up. i have a lot of shit i have to do and learn so...

hey, this guy is king!

http://www.graffiti.org/czar_bah/

oh wait, different czar. any ways, enough with the sarcasm. i dig some of those stencils. but whats the deal, first your che is czar, then bush is czar. who really is czar?

any ways, i think this one is pretty cool.

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00309589f00000008.jpg'>

and i leave singing the old school(mid 90'sish) song, are you jimmy ray.

who wants to know.

peace

^^^^^^^^^

GO TO THE ? FORUM. Or upload your pics to fontango and create a link to them. Then copy the link. link starts with http and ends with jpg.

Then go to 12 0z. Hit new reply then copy link in large grey box.

[ img ] infront of the link nospaces and [ /img ] in the back. No spaces.

You should be good to go. CHECK YOUR POST TO SEE IF IT WORKED IF IT DID NOT THEN EDIT THAT SAME POST.

LOOK AROUND TO SEE IF YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT FURUM AND THAT NO ONE HAS STARTED THIS TYPE OF THREAD ALREADY.

Have fun.;)

Originally posted by nevrland

:rolleyes: PFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

Do you live with michael jackson? Is that where you stole your name from? PFFFFFFFFFFF!!!! Is this the sound of your ass after your mom picked you up from never land? Tell mike I said "piss off". Thanks

Archived