Something you lost and wish you could find.

Pistol

Re: Re: Something you lost and wish you could find.

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i want to find my hammock... it went all over the place with me for a good few months... now i haven't been able to find it ever since i moved... and now i actually have a yard too, so i could use it at home for once...

i'm sure there's much more meaningful things i wish i still had, but that's all i can think of right now...

I lost the hammock I bought in Mexico some years back. It was hand woven really big and I only paid 5 american for it. I cannot and will not find it. I really still can't come to grips with it's disapearance.

*i just re-found my pin stripe suit from Value Village, bell bottoms, hug butterfly laps, very fresh.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my gear keeps coming up missing. all i own, or at least all i take with me everywhere, i have some shit at my mom's house, but thats over a thousand miles away, fits in two duffel bags. and i think my so called friends are coming up on me slowly but surely. but it's all right, i'll come up on them right before i bounce this town, and booya! new wardrobe. new to me at least...

this little silver ring that my dad bought me somewhere in Arizona. It was super simple leaf design with one half of the leaf made out of turquoise and the other half was mother of pearl. I got that ring when I was 7 years old and wore it on my thumb at first, and then as I grew older it migrated all the way to my pinky finger. I had to get it repaired twice, but other than that, there wasn't a day that I didn't wear it in 9 years. I'm pretty sure that I took it off for a split second in a rest stop bathroom when I was 16 just to wash my hands and simply forgot it there. My poor finger still feels naked. I wish more than anything that I had it back :(

FROM CHILDHOOD

i used to have this rad jean jacket that i sewed a bunch of patches on from various cities i visited while i lived over seas. I havent seen that in years.

i wish that i could find the majority of my comic books. I can only find about 25% of them. That blows.

FROM ADULTHOOD

i let my buddy borrow my coogi reversable black leather multicolored mink fur coat one night to go to a party and he got locked up before he made it to the party and he left the coat in girls car never to be seen again. That coat was super pimpin.

My drivers license. I gotta be real careful whle drivin around.

my common sense. I feel like the shit i do just gets dumber and

dumber as the years go on.

Archived