ever get sick of food?

theFUME

aight once i ate a shit load of chinese chicken fingers and bye the tyme i ate the last one i felt like i was gunna puke so i didnt eat those for like 2months then i went to get sum more and i couldnt eat them cus that puke fealing came back so no i cant eat those anymore its ben like 7 months and i still cant eat them

and before i used to eat these microwavable chicken nuggets like everyday then i got sick of them and the thought them makes me wanna puke

anyone else ever get like this?

if so does it ever go away?

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest JSUN

sometimes if i don't eat for a whole day.. by the end of the day i don't feel hungry..

and then when i try to eat something it either feels really good or really shitty.

i used to love lemon squares when i was little but after i got sick once right after i ate them i could never look at much less eat them again. oh yea and when im depressed i dont want to eat but i make myself..forcing food down is a bitch.i just try to eat it without thinking about it.

every time i go to maccaroni grill i get sick of that shit. not that its not good but i cant eat a big ass plate of the same thing. plus their food is kind of salty and that makes it hard too.

I get like that from Mickey's 40oz.'s... just the smell makes me wanna puke. Its the equivilant of smelling fresh vomit and dog shit in a basket mixed up with some old cabbage with menstraul sauce on top. I guess i've had too many Mickey's in my life... **vomit**

yo that happened to me with coronas!

sick yo also with chicken nuggets, damn all frozen and every ounce in awhile you bite into one and it had a bone in it siiiiick yo

------------------

i hate working

OK that reaction si normal, if you happen to get really sick or puke eating food, even if you like it, you probably will find it revolting for the rest of your life. Because your body will associate the food with getting sick, its your bodys way of protecting you, hope that helped.

Guest unknown

hell yea. when i was little, i ate chicken pot pies almots everyday. now even if i think about them i want to puke. same thing with chicken nuggets. i can't go near smores either, one time i had a few too many and puked my brains out...

fum i'm going to have to agree with you on the chicken fingers,when i worked at the tattoo shop.we were right next door,to a chinese place,so i would eat them all the time,than one time i ate them thought i was going to puke,now i get the same feeling whenever i see them or think about them...

------------------

your ghetto if you pee in the shower...

having dated girls with eating disorders and wrestling all through high school i have a skewed food perception, but what i like to refer to as food overdose is what you guys are talking about... when you eat something either to the point of sickness or just overboard...like 8 times a day you fuck your tastes up, example be a vegan live in the middle of nowhere and try to eat anything but broccoli... then you get sick of it od on it and livve off potato chips then you get nuts and cannot eat anything until you go to grasshopper or asian paradise and you get broccoli and garlic sauce and then proceed to puke.

food sucks i only eat because i have to.

hmm i love eating thats why im such a fat ass

that happens to me thought i cant drink 151 or ice 101 anymore cause just seeing it makes me feel sick... im thinking about giving up meat and just sticking with fish and vegetables. i dont know if i would last though cause if there is nothing other than meat to eat in the house id eat it

Guest KARD like WOE

i hate food thats why i smoke so many ciggarettes but now im worried if and when i quit smoking ill gain madd weight cuase all i will do is probally eat

Originally posted by boxcarwilly:

food sucks i only eat because i have to.[/b]

same here, I wish i was a robot and i could just plug my self in for a recharge. Food makes me feel sick, I hate the fact that I have to eat. I have felt like this forever.

hell, not me, i'm pickier than the next guy though, but i'm happy going out to my three restaurants, i always get the treatment and know what i like there. i cook lots too and can pretty much find something to eat even when i think the cupboard is almost bare. if i get the cravings for something exotic, i usually will attempt it myself, but only if i have a good idea of what it's supposed to come out like. fuck eating to live.

Archived