I beat the shit out of my girl...

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

http://www.fuckthebuff.com/tesseract/eye.jpg'>

Tuesday... i'm going to pick her from work and as she rushed to get in the car, she hits her eye on the edge of the car door, she automatically covers her eye with her hand, i realise shes in pain and i'm thinking something real bad is goin on. After i took her hand off to examine the thing, i see a tiny tiny spot there...like a moskito bite or something...second by second the fuckin thing was bruising its ass out getting colorfull aswell...after 10 mins when we reached the closest place we could get some ice, it was already swollen and bruised...after half an hour the pain was way less...so we went to eat something, then to a store, then for a walk...all that time i noticed people checkin me out way to much, i didnt realy get what was that all about...then it all made sense through the eyes of an old lady in the bus stop...she was looking me with hate and despise and my girl with pure femminine sympathy...motherfuckers thought i beat her!!! i got so pissed with the granny i tossed a "what?!...you want one to?" line..she silently moved on shakin' her head. The days that followed till today (i shot it today, it looks half bad as it did the first days) my girl told me that whoever asked her what happened and she told the real story didnt bought it..they all were like "bullshit, you're boy is hitting you..."

all i wanna say is that to much TV destroys your brain maybe...fuckin assholes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey............I beat all my ex girlfriends, honestly! It's kind of hard to hide it! No one believes you!

Just kidding.............but people love to point fingers...........be careful of even going in public around other people in a situation like that! If someone you know were to see you with her.....oh boy..... it's really hard to shake the stigma! :o They're going to automatically assume that you've hit her when you hadn't! It's fucked!

Guest imported_Tesseract

actually i dont give a fuck...i was just surprised so many people reacted in the same retarded way...

Guest diggity

what do you tell a girl with 2 black eyes?

nothing i already told the bitch twice.

:beat:

seems your girl only needs to be reminded once

Guest willy.wonka

i just slapped my brother for talkin a gain of shit and trying to push me.

he's like me when i was his age and im like his father

Once in a lifetime

One time me and my ex ho were on the way to school

She goes to open the door and bam, she clockers herself right in the nose

Picture this

Walking around school holding the hand of a girl with two black ass shiners

Ho looked like a raccoon

Needless to say i felt like everyone was stairing at me

Not to my suprise they were

Originally posted by Asickeronius

Hey............I beat all my ex girlfriends, honestly! It's kind of hard to hide it! No one believes you!

Just kidding.............but people love to point fingers...........be careful of even going in public around other people in a situation like that! If someone you know were to see you with her.....oh boy..... it's really hard to shake the stigma! :o They're going to automatically assume that you've hit her when you hadn't! It's fucked!

i HAD THAT HAPPEN IN HIGHSCHOOL...STUPID GIRLS

Archived