counting calories

boogie hands

dammit....im finally at the point where my metabolism has slowed and now its time.....time to start watching what i eat. im still in good shape, ringing in at a healthy 160, but ive noticed when i sit down my stomach covers my belt buckle. this sucks...a lot...i want to stay healthy but dammit, i liked eating cake for dinner...now its "man, id really like these french fries for breakfast....oh but wait, that will take up 300 of my 2000 daily calories...better go with the apple nutri grain bar instead"...god damn you youngins and your fruit loops....enjoy it kids, it comes earlier than you think.

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by boogie hands:

ive noticed when i sit down my stomach covers my belt buckle.

yeah i'm right there with ya boogie, it doesn't cover it completely, but there's not much more for it to go. if i could take that chub on my stomach and stick it on my wirey arms and legs, i might have something. i dunno, all those late night munchies must be starting to stick around my gut. "hmmm.. maybe i shouldn't have eaten that bag of four cheese doritos last night. or the biggie-sized number two with a frosty. or the rest of that banana fudge chunk. or.." i'm still not counting calories yet though... i've still got a lot of fattening before i will make myself do that. i think i'd have to be moo-moo fat to start doing that. or fat girl in the club type fat. you know, really big.

im 16 and now i have to start watching what i eat... i run on my treadmill, lift, leg rises, push ups, sit ups... and im still fat as a muther fucker (250) i have always had a slow metabolism (which i now take medicine for) and taking ritalin didn't help much.

Originally posted by EatMorGlue:

or fat girl in the club type fat. you know, really big.

oh shit...that got me laughing hard....that had to be one of the funniest conversations weve had.

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

dude, 2000 calories is cake. I've been living off of less than 1500 since jr. high when I used to do competitive dancing. They say it's healthier to eat like 5 little tiny things throughout the day, but usually if I eat little meals I just wanna eat more, so I eat once a day, and eat pretty much whatever I want as long as it's under 1500. The hardest part is passing up the munchies sitting on the computer. goodluck :p

------------------

PRUDE - If I had nuts, you'd be on 'em.

fuck it...i don't watch what i eat. which is okay with me. i've hit my early 20 now and still in the same shape as i was in high school. i used to run a lot and i also used to dance, ballet. but now i just ride my bike all over the place, which has kept my legs in top shape. it's hard for me to go on any kinda diet. i'll fall through. and i also drink a lot of beer. mmmmmm....beer.

just smoke a shitload of ciggarettes and get really drunk every night and when you wake up the next day you wont want to eat till atleast noon at which point you can smoke a ciggarette and you wont want to eat till your next ciggarette ......

Archived