mostly va

my moment

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

yo my moment

yo i spy a flick from TENNESSEE in the mix, that scar1.0 bomb on that building. wonderin how u came about it . i know scar trades alot and shit cuz i know nobody drove here to take flicks. thats a fuckin joke.

word

Guest bug

i really really really really really really HATE Sigh and Aest. it's like you can tell what style those two are trying to jock, but they just aint got no soul. bad proportioning, and too stiff. gross. those two should hang themselves. :spent:

Originally posted by bug

i really really really really really really HATE Sigh and Aest. it's like you can tell what style those two are trying to jock, but they just aint got no soul. bad proportioning, and too stiff. gross. those two should hang themselves. :spent:

who the fuck is aest biting???

• 3 weeks later...

Re: yo my moment

Originally posted by milo

yo i spy a flick from TENNESSEE in the mix, that scar1.0 bomb on that building. wonderin how u came about it . i know scar trades alot and shit cuz i know nobody drove here to take flicks. thats a fuckin joke.

word

nelackson took it i do believe but since he isnt cool enough to have a scanner i scanned it for him and posted it. i think he did actually go to tennesse tho

Re: Re: yo my moment

Originally posted by my moment

nelackson took it i do believe but since he isnt cool enough to have a scanner i scanned it for him and posted it. i think he did actually go to tennesse tho

yes, i took that picture in a graffiti-thirsty town in TN. it was such a sweet sight. i also wandered some abandoned tracks into the woods...ended up in an old scrap metal yard with two little TM prodos...shit blew my mind...the odd places you find amazing graffiti...i tell ya.

Archived