US gives $10billion to Hot Girls !

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how do we afford $17 billion in aid when our own economy is in deficit and we could use this fuckin money here why the fuck do we even give out this money i dont here any fucken us states receiving 17 billion in aid stupid fucken fuckin fuckers fuck

Originally posted by Kilo7-

Check the article... Look at the Hot Girls posing 'commando style'.

I think the US should give more aid to nations with pretty ladies.

and much cash to the Axis Of Awesome!~*

yo..did you read the caption??

u.s. military aid is a "fashion accesory" in israel:rolleyes:

yeah, we can afford anything when there is an important political agenda at work

Originally posted by metallix

how do we afford $17 billion in aid when our own economy is in deficit and we could use this fuckin money here why the fuck do we even give out this money i dont here any fucken us states receiving 17 billion in aid stupid fucken fuckin fuckers fuck

very seldom do i use the 'take care of ourselves first' defense, but since i cant fucking stand isreal, ive got no problem with it now.

fuck isreal.

and fuck bush for backing them and getting us into this whole big shitball.

Guest Dr. Drew

israeli military has hot women for their drill seargents. the male soldiers react more and push themselves further when a hot women is yelling at them to keep up the pace. those women are like seargents or captains or something.

The US military at one point was looking into doing the same with our soldiers, but i think our soldiers are sexually frustrated enough, which is why they act like such idiots when off their base.

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

israeli military has hot women for their drill seargents. the male soldiers react more and push themselves further when a hot women is yelling at them to keep up the pace. those women are like seargents or captains or something.

The US military at one point was looking into doing the same with our soldiers, but i think our soldiers are sexually frustrated enough, which is why they act like such idiots when off their base.

So true...when I was out in Korea, and soldier were off base doing shit they were complete jackasses...I wanted to say you are supposed to represent me and america? And your getting drunk, and fighting Bruce Lee in a nightclub???

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Dr. Drew

:lol: so THAT'S why.

Originally posted by seeking

very seldom do i use the 'take care of ourselves first' defense, but since i cant fucking stand isreal, ive got no problem with it now.

fuck isreal.

and fuck bush for backing them and getting us into this whole big shitball.

agreed 110%.

even though im not american. i agree, except for the us part.

damn anyone stupid enough to be fighting bruce lee in a fight club.

i mean night club must be 3 steps to retarded.. since he's dead.. and chinese..

anyways.. im gonna keep wearing my flowered shirt drawing piece signs on government buildings and sticking daisies in peoples guns.

Guest SIVIK
Originally posted by krie

give me 10billion and ill pose :D

Give that 2 me & il do more than pose 4 ya.I'll even take sadham out personally why an american undercover assination prior 2 the war in so called "peace time"attemp hasnt been tryed on his ass i dont know.Would save alot of survilans lifes.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived