So I'm A Thug Now...

Hank Parker

I can't believe this, I get a charge for "brandishing a firearm" and "discharge of a firearm"! The worst thing is, it was a fucking Airsoft gun. And I was shooting the fucking birds on my porch cause they shit on my chairs and I don't want them there. My neighbors have seeds out for them and they just come on over to my porch and shit! Some fucking nosey ass neighbor is gonna pay big time (it's not the seed people though). :heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why didn't you just ask your retarded-ass neighbors to stop putting out bird seed?

Don't blmae the effect, blame the cause.

*EDIT:

Oh and uhhhhhhhh...

http://wildlife-help.org/tidbits42/pidgeonpoop.gif'>

++++++http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL60/941366/1734133/21957852.jpg'>

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You can't get a misdemeanor for shooting birds with an airsoft gun on your own porch, unless you live in Michigan, or the couple other states where airsoft is illegal. I'd check into if its legal in your state, that's shit that the pork was on you for such an insignificant thing.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by cLownkiller

you should've fired some airsoft rounds at the cops..fuck em

that would have been a better story

Actually, it turns out to be a whole different story. Sorry folks, I'm no thug...Turns out to be from this drunken incident where I did nothing at all. We were mad drunk walking from my friends apartment and got fired upon w/paintball guns. It was real funny cause they were horrible shots and we laughed our asses off while running for our lives. Needless to say if everyone at that apartment was sober...Those kids would have gotten a hurtin on em.

:king:

Archived