upstate ny another try

doctordro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

5. Adding Images

To add a graphic within your message, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example (vB Code is in orange)orange .

http://www.12ozprophet.com/images/logo.gif'>

In the example above, the vB Code automatically makes the graphic visible in your message. Note: the "http://" part of the URL is REQUIRED for the code. Also note: some forums may disable the tag support to prevent objectionable images from being viewed. In that case, you will have to include a hyperlink to the image. If all images have been converted to hyperlinks you may need to enable images in your profile options. You can do this by going to: PROFILE > EDIT OPTIONS > Show image attachments and code in Posts? and changing the setting to "Yes".

aight... your usin fotango... the mistake your makin is your usin the addy at the top of the pic without makin a link.......

1. upload your pic to fotango

2. click on your pic

3. click create link to this pic from the right hand side of the screen

4 use the address it gives you as the link

5 post your pic here

• 3 months later...

my bad

to dro, u right man, i was just mad pissed when i analyzed the corruptiveness that was within my x religion. theyre so uneducated, talkin bout faith, but then not believen in me(or any1 who doesnt contribute$$$$$, talkin bout honesty, and payin bills with dirty $$$$$.

even in the house of ______, its all about the benjamins. and for me its all about myself and my pride!!!!!!!!!!!

my bad if i offended u, your right, my foot is in my mouth!!!

nuff respekt!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived