Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
doctordro

upstate ny another try

yo someone please help get this done..... i even went to the thread about postin images and still if someone knows what im doin wrong please tell me.........:mad:

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

5. Adding Images

To add a graphic within your message, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example (vB Code is in orange)orange .

http://www.12ozprophet.com/images/logo.gif'>

In the example above, the vB Code automatically makes the graphic visible in your message. Note: the "http://" part of the URL is REQUIRED for the code. Also note: some forums may disable the tag support to prevent objectionable images from being viewed. In that case, you will have to include a hyperlink to the image. If all images have been converted to hyperlinks you may need to enable images in your profile options. You can do this by going to: PROFILE > EDIT OPTIONS > Show image attachments and code in Posts? and changing the setting to "Yes".

aight... your usin fotango... the mistake your makin is your usin the addy at the top of the pic without makin a link.......

1. upload your pic to fotango

2. click on your pic

3. click create link to this pic from the right hand side of the screen

4 use the address it gives you as the link

5 post your pic here

my bad

to dro, u right man, i was just mad pissed when i analyzed the corruptiveness that was within my x religion. theyre so uneducated, talkin bout faith, but then not believen in me(or any1 who doesnt contribute$$$$$, talkin bout honesty, and payin bills with dirty $$$$$.

even in the house of ______, its all about the benjamins. and for me its all about myself and my pride!!!!!!!!!!!

my bad if i offended u, your right, my foot is in my mouth!!!

nuff respekt!!!!!!

Watertown

watertown..

post up, quit posting syracuse, yeah it gots nice legals and the most shit in upstate new york, but we've seen all that, unless you got some new stuff.

drive to watertown, post some flicks, walk threw the rails

peqce

ok the above person should be banned..

and upstate new york should get their posting priviledges revoked for being retarded...

Joewelcome -- Anybody with half a brain knows not to paint that city. Its not worth the consequences. The smart ones take their business to the yards or other cities in the area.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this