Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sickboy

Movies that Rock!

Ever since I saw The Wall I've wanted to see if any other movies were made by rock bands. So, of course I came here.:cool: Anyone got any suggestions?

Sick of it All - The Story So Far

S.O.D. - Speak English or Live.

Guest krie

anything with Ed Norton in is a fukn good movie

belly was good....

with nas and dmx....but i cant watch that shit with out a bag of weed cause they smoke a blunt everyother minute in that shit.

Re: belly was good....

Originally posted by ********

with nas and dmx....but i cant watch that shit with out a bag of weed cause they smoke a blunt everyother minute in that shit.

i'm with you on this one, it's like mandatory to watch that movie blazed.

are you sure it's just during the movie

well fuck....if i was platinum and all i had to do was sit around and write raps and act thugged out in my million dollar estate, belive i would have no problem chain smoking chronic, until the lung cancer sets in and my lungs collapse.

i think nas in an old interview from 99 said he was smoking $2000 a week and chasing it with nothing but hen for like a year.

and then dmx gets props for weapons charges.

and jayz stabbed some fool.

lets even give puffy and ohnorable mention for breaking a record execs arm with a with a bottle of cris.

belly and the movie 187 is classic

LaBamba?

Not by a rock band, but riches brother has great pen control. To bad he bit off those looney toons, but its ok cause everyone has to learn from something. The scene with him in his room drinking was the best.

another state of mind

ASM is a wonderfully engaging documentary on the DIY-ethic of early 80s punk. The filmmakers do an excellent job of getting into the heads of the band members and the punks in the various cities on the tour. You can't help but admire (and somewhat sympathize with) the punks interviewed, who speak sincerely about why they became a part of the scene. This video is an absolute must-have for old fans of Youth Brigade, Social Distortion and Minor Threat (or even Fugazi). Two of my favorites parts: the classic scene in which some punk calmly and rationally demonstrates various methods of slamming and later in the film when Ian is shown scooping ice cream on the job at Hagen-Daaz. A classic.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Rattle and Hum.

Guest BROWNer

this is spinal tap is the shitsplatsz.

i remember 200 motels being hilarious,

but that was some time ago and i was

on mushrooms for the first time..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this