FUCK IRAQ, WHEN ARE THEY BOMBING FRANCE?

johnny

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by T.T Boy

holy scheizz macedonia in da house!

haha, on a sidenote we almost went to war with them over that name..

more stuff

Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan,

Bulgaria, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea,

Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Japan (post conflict), South

Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Philippines,

Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Britain, Uzbekistan. "

Does it ring any bells that all the countries in bold are poor like a muthafucka!?!?....turkey(a key to this war, geographically) announced that they wont let american forces use air bases or turkish soil to attack iraq from..they only give airspace clearance...automatically the bush admin canceled the 6million dollar aid that was planned...believe it or not these countries survive out of MONTHLY US paychecks...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: actually...

Originally posted by uncle-boy

france choosing to be panties, is perfectly fine with me.

its not their fight if they dont want it to be, and as long as they stay out of the way, its all g.

its all g...listen to your self dude...you talk like the whole world is your backyard and you can do whatever the fuck you want...the resolution the US uses as an excuse was voted by the security council and its the security council that didnt aprove it...france and anyother member has everyright to veto since its in the proceedure...You all have the opinion that this is a strictry US issue but its not...and apart from that when most of your 'friends' dont agree with you the healthy response is to ponder upon that for a sec...you might feel secure in your island but please believe that the bad relationships between europe and us arent gonna make things easier for none.

Tesseract/closest to this war than all you muthafuckas

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Kilo7-

"The 30 identified are: Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan,

Bulgaria, Colombia, Czech Republic,Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Japan (post conflict), South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Britain, Uzbekistan. "

Its an fucking embarrasment to see ones country on that Bush-dicksucking list...

Originally posted by Europe

Its an fucking embarrasment to see ones country on that Bush-dicksucking list...

you said it bruv..

Some of you yanks are jumped up little pricks...

But still you gotta support your troops ...

I still think think more Brits and Aussies will get killed by so called friendly fire from you yanks..Just like last time..Power crazy fuck wits...

If it was North Korea I think everyone would be down to brawl, but because they HAVE NOT PROVEN that Iraq has weapons everyone is saying FUCK IT. Some of you americans really deserve to be killed.............FRENCH FRIES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FRANCE,one more asshole says they do I will kill them after I grow my Huessien stache.

hahaha! you should grow a 'stash!

Seriously though... it's allways clean shaven yanks

against the evil mustashio guys. For example...

Hitler, Mousellini, Kaiser Villhelm, Sadam, Tom Selleck, Fidel Castro..etc.

Imagine if you grew a "french moustace"?

You'll get a smart bomb droped on yur house.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

.............FRENCH FRIES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH FRANCE,one more asshole says they do I will kill them after I grow my Huessien stache.

i know, right..

take a vegetable, peel off the most nutritious part, cut it into a million pieces and deep fry it to a crisp until it is devoid of nutrition, high in fat and full of carcinogen Acrylamide..

i know cooking...

and that's some American cookin like a mofo.

why can't this war be about oil? oil and weapons of mass destruction and saddam? who here lost someone in the WTC? who here thinks saddam's a real cool mofo you'd like to chill with? who here dislikes political agendas but favors blowing the shit out of some ruthless fuck 3000 miles away?

Originally posted by johnny

why can't this war be about oil? oil and weapons of mass destruction and saddam? who here lost someone in the WTC? who here thinks saddam's a real cool mofo you'd like to chill with? who here dislikes political agendas but favors blowing the shit out of some ruthless fuck 3000 miles away?

ME, THAT'S WHO!

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by johnny

why can't this war be about oil? oil and weapons of mass destruction and saddam?

Mostly because the oil factor places money over human life...weapons of mass destruction arent yet proved to exist, and saddam can kiss my ass...i really dont care about him

who here lost someone in the WTC?

who here thinks saddam's a real cool mofo you'd like to chill with? who here dislikes political agendas but favors blowing the shit out of some ruthless fuck 3000 miles away?

I didnt lose anyone at WTC but saddam doesnt have anything to do with it...bin ladin is still free...is the war against terorism effective? do you feel less threatened after it started? The last thing that would ever grow in my head is that saddam is cool....saddam is a demonic piece of shit but if you feel that taking him out requires the lifes of the millions of people that are there, i'd say you're wrong...but thats me...one country away from the war

Originally posted by 10 km

Most americans are obese and patriotic

haha very true!!!!! and one of the main reasons the french are so against war is becasue they are one of the few countries that have contracts with iraq..... as soon as america takes control they'll miss out...... france even sold saddam a nuclear reactor!!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by Kilo7-

and...

"The 30 identified are: Afghanistan, Albania, Australia, Azerbaijan,

Bulgaria, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Eritrea,

Estonia, Ethiopia, Georgia, Hungary, Italy, Japan (post conflict), South

Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Philippines,

Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, Turkey, Britain, Uzbekistan. "

AHAHAHAHAH... those are the 40 countries???

CNN is such a piss pot. So much fucking rhetoric. They're going crazy about "Is it the real Saddam? Is he fake? Is he blood is he crip?" I just love how they said they want to protect oil wells so that the can use them to rebuild Iraq. Classic. It so sick how they spoon feed the public

propaganda. I feel like i'm watching Sesame Street. Things are really gonna change after this war I just dont wanna be around when shit hits the fan. This whole decade is gonna be like the 60's.

Yeah right this war is about getting Evil Saddam out of power..

There are dozens of dictators all over the world who do terrible things and the U.S doesnt go in with all guns blazing. There is still slavery in Mauritania for heavens sake, but the Mauritanians aren't sitting on top of oil are they?

I think this IS about the godamn oil.

The Bulf war cost about 60 billion dollars, who paid for it? you did. the price of oil went up from 15 $ a barrel to something like 45 $. Major companies, which out of 7, 5 are american owned, made the money, the governent made the money..etc

Relations between the US and Saudi were not going well, Venezuela is on strike, where else to get oil? Iraq

Sept. 11 was so terribly convienient wasnt it....

also notice that this war has caused a huge split in both the United Nations and The EU. Both of those things took a long time to form , and this is just ripping them apart.

Just at a time when the Euro was growing stronger than the USD.

no wonder france doesnt want to get into this absurd mess.

and re-naming capitol hill french fries "freedom fries" is the most immature and unbelievably stupid thing i have ever heard of.

They are regressing back to WWI. Bethoven was banned, saurcraut was re named "liberty sausage", hamburgers were "liberty steaks" and so on.... have we learned nothing?

Archived