· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just creamed my jeans a little bit:

CHAOS IN TEJAS

MAY 27 - 30, 2010

EMO's, MOHAWK, RED 7, and BEERLAND

AUSTIN, TX

initial lineup:

Acephalix

A-Frames

Arctic Flowers

Axeman

Bastard (Japan..one time reunion)

Bastard Noise (Wood, Connell and Nelson)

Bone Awl

Brilliant Colors

Crow (Japan)

Dead to Me

Deskonocidos

Fungi Girls

Gehenna

Grass Widow

the Hex Dispensers

Inquisition (columbia)

Iron Age

Iron Lung

Jeff the Brotherhood

Kim Phuc

Kyklooppein Sukupuutto (Finland)

La Urss (Spain)

Leatherface (England)

Mammoth Grinder

Masshysteri

The Marked Men (only show of 2010)

Mind Eraser

Morne

Mother of Mercy

Nerveskade

Ninja Gun

The Pist

Poison Idea

the Ponys

Psychedelic Horseshit

Rival Mob

Rorschach

Quintron and Miss Pussycat

Ratas Del Vaticano (Mexico)

Shanghai River

the Spits

Slang (Japan)

Subhumans (England)

Tim Kerr and Friends

Toxic Holocaust

Ty Segall

Underground Railroad to Candyland

Vaaska

Volahn

Walls

Wasted Time

Waste Management

Wild Thing

World Burns to Death

Woven Bones

X (Australia)

Yellow Tears

Young Offenders

BASTARD. HOLY FUCK. MUST SEE.

I can't wait to see the full lineup too.

Also, Crow west coast tour? fuuuck.

The fact that Poison Idea are playing kinda pisses me off though. How are they going to play a Poison Idea show without Pig Champion?

I'm definitely going to try my best to make it out there this year. I'd never forgive myself if I missed the chance to see Bastard, and seeing Crow, Rorshach, and a shit load of other awesome bands is just a bonus. I hope Crow comes through Colorado on their tour too.

• Like 1

For anyone that's interested, here's a few London bands that are well worth checking out...

You vinyl freaks, they've all got records out; so if you like, show us some support ;)

http://www.myspace.com/neveragainxxx

http://www.myspace.com/thenotoriousbxp

http://www.myspace.com/dealxwithxit

http://www.myspace.com/thedirtymoney

http://www.myspace.com/brokenteethhc

if you want a rapidshare account that has about 20 days left on it you can have it, i bought it here (afghanistan) and our connection is not worth having, it drops most of my non-torrent downloads...

if you want it PM me.

also, i just won PREACHER 1-66 for $89 (incl s/h). god i love ebay.

Mediafire > Rapidshare. Just start a free mediafire account and save all the people who don't have paid rapidshare accounts the frustration of having to wait extended periods of time before/between dowloads.

Scored some serious finds today at the local record store too, including Billy Bao - May 08, Pygmy Shrews - The Egyptian, and two Pigeon Religion 7"s. Updates coming to my blog tonight and in the next few days.

If anyone wants me to put 'em up, I have the Homewrecker 7" and both Wreak Havoc albums.

I'm thinking about making a mediafire or w/e to put up vinyl shit once my collection grows.

hah say what? wreak havoc and homewrecker are our boys. played a date with them back in january and they ended up hangin. really good dudes. wreak havoc destroys shit

The fact that Poison Idea are playing kinda pisses me off though. How are they going to play a Poison Idea show without Pig Champion?

I'm definitely going to try my best to make it out there this year. I'd never forgive myself if I missed the chance to see Bastard, and seeing Crow, Rorshach, and a shit load of other awesome bands is just a bonus. I hope Crow comes through Colorado on their tour too.

they put out an lp in 06 after Pig Champion passed and also put out a split 7" the next year. they've played a few shows with the new guitarist and i heard he was pretty good. regardless its going to be tough filling the footsteps of the king of punks.

and facemelt, upstate hardcore is hard to find? syracuse, buffalo and rochester keep shit moving all the time. i can send you a link to one of the forums closest to you if you want. hit me up on pm.

• Like 1

hah say what? wreak havoc and homewrecker are our boys. played a date with them back in january and they ended up hangin. really good dudes. wreak havoc destroys shit

Yeah, I spoke with both of them for a little bit when they played in my city, real solid dudes. Wreak Havoc does indeed destroy shit.