· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, well i saw them in the middle of indiana in some rich girl's basement. and if my memory serves me correct, hit me back didn't play the show either.

word, i saw a similar show at the basement that was called the house of suffering a few years ago, both those bands played, maybe it was a tour or something? how many years ago was this?

Just to clarify for everyone, that Judgement link Ice Nerves posted is all of their releases. 5 7" in total. And for those who don't know, throughout their, existence Judgement had members from Bastard, Deathside, Lipcream, and Cruck. So it's quite the ultimate lineup of Japanese band members.

Weird, I must've grabbed the wrong one. Did I steal that from you at some point? Judgement play powerful fucking hardcore.

Someone else gave it to me, then i reupped it later on. I'm hoping to snag a peach colored version Just Be 7" in the next few days.

And with members from that list of ex bands, how could they not play crushing music. I still like Bastard more, but Judgement is a way different vibe and still fucking awesome. I'm jealous of people who got to see them at Chaos In Tejas. The lineup this year was nuts. If the lineup in 2010 is as good or better, i'm definitely going.

oh does it? oh, it does! oh cool. DEATH THREAT. what a neat band name. i bet they make neat hardcore.

i have no idea what that release is. haven't seen it before.

listened to some coliseum this morning.

looking forward to new 108

can't wait to get back to the states and go to a show. i'm sure one will tide me over for a year or so.

• Like 1