· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every band is the hardest band.

saw the F.U's the other night. was never a huge fan, and by that i only mean i dont listen to them all to often, it was cool though. other than the FU's who were just grown men looking dudes, me and my buddy were the only non "punk looking" kids at the show. and i could tell quite a few of them were looking at us like "what the fuck you doing here." a lot of those kids are way too punk for their own good. reminded me why i cant be around for most of those kids for more than 20 minutes. almost everything about them is so typical and predictable its not even funny.

on a good, side note: 8/10 girls that were there were cute as shit.

xfilesx was the shit. if you like them you'd probably like the rites, it has/had (not sure if they're still around) members of xfilesx. saw em in a basement in indiana with bones brigade a couple years ago. SUPER fun show.

Blacklisted make me yawn. Boring as hell, and when i was unfortunate enough to see them live, the singer kept going on rants between every song about his mental problems and how hardcore saved his life and other stupid shit. I tell that same story every time Blacklisted gets mentioned, and every time i think about how overrated they are.