Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Rage-

· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i gess hardcore is ok....BUT I HATE STRAIGHT EDGERS!!!

well not all. i just hate those millitant fucking basterds that get in your face about stupid shit like eating meat or smoking pot..

THEY FUCKING SUCK! they have those stupid X's on there hand at conserts and there all a bunch of asses!

i was in a hard core band and all the members were edge exept me and they were a bunch of DICKS!!! all self absorbed.

they thaught they were better than EVERYONE. and thats all they talked about.

I HATE THEM I HATE THEM SOO MUTCH!! metal is better.:king:

Rebirth of Hardcore Pride.

Props, to anybody holding on to the edge, its nice to remain strong.

Personally, I am not straight edge, but respect those that are able to avoid the pityness of stupid drunkness.

If an edger does it for their self, without being preachy, then more power to them.

anyways, I think I reconformed my love for hardcore with listening to ensign's pale horse, that song rocks.

Originally posted by miles apart

BUMP with some good news.

HAZEN ST.

Toby2o(vocals), chad(nfg)guitar, david kennedy(guitar), freddy madball(vocals) hoya roc(bass) and mackie (bad brains/cro-mags)...

be on the look out.

I heard that shit was whack. Seriously, although the line up is good i heard its like chumbawamba with breakdowns and what not. These are not my words tho so take notice.

I caught Fun People at ABC No Rio in the city a few summers back. I forget who else played but I remember it was a good show. Fun People had cool silver pins, I remember that too.

Originally posted by BANZ

FUN PEOPLE

oh man fun people ruled.my friends band played a bunch of shows with them when they came out here a few years ago.they were so much fun.i still have there patch on an old pair of shorts.

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

On Our Own

awwwww =)

Our fucking demo is almost done mixing!!! it sounds fucking awesome for our second demo and its going to rock your face off.

We're also going to be putting it online, MINUS one song, .........and we're going to be touring the west coast and the midwest this summer, so be sure to buy the demo when you see us cuz its going to have an extra song not online.

I really hope some of you dudes who i consider to be cool as fuck go check us out. ESPECIALLY the cali heads. WE have like fucking FOUR shows in cali with bands like; strength for a reason, and i believe we also have a show in cali with shattered realm.

The tour schedule goes up soon. Hopefully i'll see some of you hardcore/graffiti kids in there.

Love ,

andy

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

we're going to be touring the west coast and the midwest this summer

Any set cities/dates in the midwest?

edit to add, either your site isn't working, or my computer is just being messed up, and if your songs are only on mp3.com(its not letting me get them) you think someone could hook me up on aim. MrScojangles. Thanks

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

E-Town Concrete & Sub Zero at the chance in poughkeepsie tommorow

if i can hit a ride off im there mang.