Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Rage-

· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

ETH about the Warzone with Rat.... i made one call and i got someone looking through his old tapes and shit, ill let you know whats up when i hear more.

Originally posted by Glik0

ETH about the Warzone with Rat.... i made one call and i got someone looking through his old tapes and shit, ill let you know whats up when i hear more.

yeah, don't other letting me in on any of this... psh

Originally posted by Glik0

thanks, good looking out. we all got to meet up for a show. i was looking through the bargin bin at Coconuts today and scored a copy of Leeway's desperate measures and Cause for alarm's "cheaters and the cheated: for a dollar a piece. Their loss, my benefit. even though Leeway had much better albums, you cant lose for a dollar.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

...tripface and silent majority are probably my two personal favorites off the island. insanity.

Don't forget BEYOND!

Are they any other bands besides Silent Majority who have a emo song about painting trains?

"...it moves from town to town, it covers the same ground"

Originally posted by -Rage-

Is your name taken from the band Sw1tched? Just curious.

never heard of that band...so no...my name came from a bunch of drunk emo kids being silly...:bawling: :scream:

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Don't forget BEYOND!

Are they any other bands besides Silent Majority who have a emo song about painting trains?

"...it moves from town to town, it covers the same ground"

i still have yet to hear any other bands with songs about painting....actually...thats wrong. i believe i read about some band a while back in lifesucksdie that had a song about bombing. i cant believe i cant remember the name......shucks.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

i still have yet to hear any other bands with songs about painting....actually...thats wrong. i believe i read about some band a while back in lifesucksdie that had a song about bombing. i cant believe i cant remember the name......shucks.

bombshell rocks --not hc-- have a few songs about painting--not trains. street art gallery is really really good. if you got time check the video out for it too--there's a nice painting going on during it. SPIRIT.

a hardcore music thread. i dont think i've seen this before. perhaps cuz i don't spend my days here anymore. good thing. my band is coming up. MARKED FOR DEATH. we got demo tapes--but they sound like shit so we're recording in a real studio soon and i'll send out demos once thats up--i'll post officially when that happens. metalcore stuff. heavy heavy breakdowns, fucking METAL ( m/ ) parts, and NO sensitivity, kinda screamo type vox (me). word.

hardcore pride--ten yard fight.

Combat wounded vetern

Index for potential suicide

david is burning

funeral bird

Shattered Realm

french connection

Guest i hate lert

Throwdown..

ncXhc

between the burid and me

aria

hopesfall.......

underoath,, great,

and other bands not nc,

bane,

theres to many that are great

oh yea

incarrion,,

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Shelter rocks regardless of what others may say.

*that isn't too tough guy.. i mean. uh Shatered Realm rocks. yeah that's it

Mantra is a great album...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now