· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

i don't think i missed reading it in here, so i want to say don't forget about burn!!!

and my man kev on bass in cornerstone... yeah man... pat fastbreak go...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dr. Drew

Ever see a band called Cowpers? They're from Japan, and my friend hooked me up with their CD, kinda like Julia, or current, but kinda poppy too like lifetime or garden variety. just curious if they're any good live...

the only japanese group that i know of thats good is melt banana. but i've only been to a few shows. they charge like $20-30 a show, the groups all sound like american cover bands, and the dancing is ridiculous. like one person will dance at a time and they wait in line and the next guy comes swings his arms around and when he finishes the next dork comes up. its seriously retarded. like performance hardcore dancing. i'd love to just run jump kick grab mics and have everyone dance at the same time but they just dont get it.:confused: anyways thanks i'll check them out and let you know .

Guest duh-rye-won

neglect and mindovermatter. loyal to none.

bands that got me into hardcore when i was wee skateboarding lad on long island.

and phallacy from staten island. i always liked them.

Guest duh-rye-won

bet. i'm def gonna try to hook up with hicrew to paint when i visit this summer. maybe we'll cross paths and reminisce about the days of pwac circle pits.

REVHQ FUN FACT

In the movie "The Beat" the Cro-Mags play a couple of songs as a fictional band called "Iron Skulls". While they were filming a lot of the bands fans came out to see them play and get in the movie. Seen stagediving and otherwise mixing it up are: Richie Underdog, Porcell, Craig Ahead, Jeff from Breakdown and Mark Ryan from Supertouch. Do you know of anyone else?

Originally posted by duh-rye-won

be.......reminisce about the days of pwac circle pits.

I played the PWAC 2-3 times and always had a blast there. Can you remind me who painted there? I just remember it being covered, and a majority of it was Grasper......imagine that.

my friends band was playing with assualt dysrythmeia and burnt by the sun or some shit, and next door The Bouncing Souls, the Casualties and Vision ended up showing up and playing.

The Casualties were fucking great, just do to the fact that all of the prep punks hated them so fucking band. Vision was eh to me, one or two good songs. Bouncing Souls, well...i fell asleep in the balcony.