· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

I'm not saying theyre bad in general, a lot of the hardcore I listen to is also pretty bad. I just hate the shit RJ puts out.

Lately Ive been listening to;

Death Before Dishonor

Stand Accused

Killing The Dream

Stand And Fight

Truthset (the guitarist was SOOO hot)

PS: Eth, sub-zero mafia.. get a homie hooked up for that show man. Shit would mean loads to me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Glik0

I'm not saying theyre bad in general, a lot of the hardcore I listen to is also pretty bad. I just hate the shit RJ puts out.

Lately Ive been listening to;

Death Before Dishonor

Stand Accused

Killing The Dream

Stand And Fight

Truthset (the guitarist was SOOO hot)

PS: Eth, sub-zero mafia.. get a homie hooked up for that show man. Shit would mean loads to me.

My contact to Sub Zero is limited now. I still talk with the ex-drummer jim, but he has quit the band. And I see Lou very randomly. If I do go down there, I am sure there will be lots of others looking for lou also.I know they are strick about guest list at cb's. Brendon sfa regulates. I am thinking about trying to go down real early and waiting to see if somebody can let me in, but I highly doubt it. Eitherway give me a call before hand, maybe we can wait outside together.

I just peed my pants...

Drowningman is back on the road

appearing with Dillinger Escape Plan

Wed 09/29/04 South Amboy, NJ Krome

Thu 09/30/04 New Haven, CT Toad's Place

Sun 10/03/04 Worcester, MA The Palladium

Mon 10/04/04 Detroit, MI St. Andrews Hall

Tue 10/05/04 Chicago, IL Metro / Smart Bar

Wed 10/06/04 Indianapolis, IN Emerson Theater

Last nights show was probably the best hardcore show I've been to in the past 7 years.

0 fights

0 bullshit

The opening two bands weren't all that good.

It's kinda sad to see that former members of; youth of today, shelter, judge, and american nightmare could wind up forming such a shitty shitty band as Last of the Famous.

anyway.

H2Os set was crisp and had lots of energy. Only one song off the new CD.

Madball played a longer than normal set which was just seriously fucking so good.

I danced a fair amount at this show, did not get hit once.

Kids in the pit were doing their thing, no egos, no scenesters (well except for MurderSluts) AH-HA.

God I wish every show was like this.

It's just kinda sad to know that when the SAME exact show is going to be played in Poughkeepsie, there will be fights. There will be bullshit.

PS: YO ETH, I HEARD THAT TICKETS FOR THE SHEER TERROR SHOW ON THE 9TH ARE GOING TO HAVE VERY LIMITED WALK UP AVAILABILITY.

GET THERE EARRRRRRRRRRRRRRLY.

The american nightmare>give up the ghost transition just isnt cutting it for me. But on Sept.26 Converge, Cave In, and my shit Between the Buried and Me are coming. The last time i saw them here was with A life once lost, and it was probably the most brutal pit that i have ever been it. When you have bands like that playing somewhere as small as the Sidebar, shit is bound to get fucked up...last time i had a 2 inch cut/scab across the top of my head for about 3 weeks afterward.

type r/my head and cigarette machines dont mix.at all.

Originally posted by angelofdeath

damn at the sidebar huh? reckon i'll see you there, son. best show i have been to lately... was sick of it all and terror. good energy, people flipping off the top balcony. great times. dont forget deicide and goatwhore soon, and napalm death and goatwhore a few months from now.

nope i lied, its at the ottobar. but if you are trying to go i will talk to you about it, i cant find anyone to go with me. something like sept. 26th or 28th...

Originally posted by fethasmcgraw

IF YOU HAVE NOT YET HEARD THE NEW LAMB OF GOD CD "ASHES OF THE WAKE" I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU TAKE A LISTEN!

because its good.

uh hell yeah i jammed the whole labum last night and well its after dude ranhc yeah fuck you i listen to pop punk to you losers