· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

oh shit i didnt know all these graff kids listened to core

holy shit rage from hi crew(fav's) listens to core, that fuckin awesome CT has the best hardcore, metal core and grind there is. i am friends with all the guys in bands cuz i go to all the shows. these are the bands i am friends with

fight night

untold truth

newandyke

a thousand falling skies

the fail safe device(favorite band)

shallows and flats(boston)

umbrella(mass.)

bury your dead (drummer from fail safe)

fell from stars(not known really but REALLY good)

bands i dont know but prolly worship

converge

shai hulud

poison the well(only the first cd was good)

dillinger escape plan

saw tooth grin

the number 12 loks like you

daughters

into the moat

breathing process

invocation of nehek

acacia strain

employer employee

7 angels 7 plagues/misery signals

this day forward

i could go on for days

anybody who is into core from ct IM me i got my sn in my info

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Taking you back from page 13.

I just downloaded all of one of Botch's albums, and it was quite good. After learning that the tapping guitarist from Minus the Bear was in it, i thought it would be worth checking out, and i was right.

My brother's girlfriend's brother has a hardcore band go check them out, i enjoy them, i don't know if you kids will. The Criticand his ex band shamous (how the fuck can you go wrong with a band that has song names like "Alexander Graham Belle is a Fucking Douche" and "i want to breathe meat instead of oxygen").

Any good recommendations from anyone for some more bands to download music from?

ummmm the bloodbrothers, these arms are snakes, dance disaster movement, and a local band called ballistic missile put on a free show at my friend's house in baton rouge, la this past tuesday. they all played in a room about 40x15 feet.

you homos are jealous.

Originally posted by seppuku

get in by any means neccessary!

thebloodbros are fuckin sick. it was such a good show.

I'm trying to get someones id or something...god damn...so i'm assuming your friend knows the guys in the band if they played at his house, cuz that is fucking sweet.

911..."Don't you try to call the cops little girl, cops little girl, Before you pick up the phone you'll be dead!"

edit so i could add that little quote that fit oh so well

Some other good shit

I don't think anyone mentioned thesse bands, but here are is some good fucking HC :

What Happens Next?

Nine Shocks Terror

Assuck

Spazz

Charles Bronson

Kill Devil Hills

These bands all kick the shit out of me when i listen to them. It just suprised me that i didn't really see anyone else mentioning them.

well if you are looking for some real hardcore i would check some bands by the name of koRn, limp bizkit, and linkin park.

or maybe some stuff on the lighter side like:

unearth

asherah

blood has been shed

torn apart

until the end

undying

between the muthafucking buried and me

shattered realm

it dies today

falling cycle (awesome)

closer than kin (they are ok)

buried alive

bleeding through

as i lay dying

as hope dies

yes i was joking about korn and the others

oh shit iced tea on friday i am supposed to go to a show with btbam as i lay dieing red chord it dies today, walls of jericho and a ton of others in mass somewhere. yo hit me up on AIM my sn is ectruwriterct02 are you into grind or just metalcore? hit me up anyway. i love talkin to writers.and just kids into metal core and grind and stuff

RECK

Coma Eternal(ex-Endthisday, Nehemiah, A Summary Execution, As The Ruin Falls), Found Dead Hanging, and From A Second Story Window will be touring together in the East and Midwest in September. If you can help with any of the (*) dates, send an email to them. The routing is as follows:

9/13 Chicago, IL

9/14 Syracuse, NY (*)

9/15 Wilkes Barre, PA (*)

9/16 Philadelphia, PA (*)

9/17 Richmond, VA (*)

9/18 Charlotte, NC (*)

9/19 Atlanta, GA

9/20 Nashville, TN

9/21 Louisville, KY

9/22 Indianapolis, IN

9/23 Dayton, OH

9/24 Columbus, OH (*)

9/25 Cleveland, OH

9/26 Lima, OH

9/27 Detroit, MI

9/28 Chicago, IL

9/29 St. Louis, MO

9/30 Kansas City, MO

10/1 Cedar Rapids, IA

10/3 Minneapolis, MN

10/4 Milwaukee, WI

• 2 weeks later...

Went to a show tonight at a tiny little art gallery with no stage. Bands were: A Summary Execution, Coma Eternal, Perfect Murder, and Nehemiah. My friend filmed it all on my camera.

So, i come home and am looking at a little bit of nehemiah's set and i got part of one of the sing alongs in Asphyxiation Process, and the camera was just on me and evan(one of the singers), and right as i start screaming along, one of the girls at the show starts screaming into Brady's(other singer) mic, and it looks like i'm screaming like a girl for a few seconds, and then she stops and you can hear me, but i watched it about 10 times and laughed each time. First time through i was like, "what the fuck, i don't sound like a girl...ohhh, ::rorz::"

I might, my computer doesn't have much space right now, but i'll see if i can convert the video to mpeg and compress it or something. The one downside is that the pit is pretty dark, as in people are just all black shapes, but you can see the band really well.

edit: I'd like to add that sometime in your life you definitely need to see nehemiah, and should really see Martyr AD as well. Not to rub it in, but tonight was my 6th or 7th time seeing nehemiah.