· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebirth of Hardcore Pride.

Props, to anybody holding on to the edge, its nice to remain strong.

Personally, I am not straight edge, but respect those that are able to avoid the pityness of stupid drunkness.

If an edger does it for their self, without being preachy, then more power to them.

anyways, I think I reconformed my love for hardcore with listening to ensign's pale horse, that song rocks.

Originally posted by miles apart

BUMP with some good news.

HAZEN ST.

Toby2o(vocals), chad(nfg)guitar, david kennedy(guitar), freddy madball(vocals) hoya roc(bass) and mackie (bad brains/cro-mags)...

be on the look out.

I heard that shit was whack. Seriously, although the line up is good i heard its like chumbawamba with breakdowns and what not. These are not my words tho so take notice.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

On Our Own

awwwww =)

Our fucking demo is almost done mixing!!! it sounds fucking awesome for our second demo and its going to rock your face off.

We're also going to be putting it online, MINUS one song, .........and we're going to be touring the west coast and the midwest this summer, so be sure to buy the demo when you see us cuz its going to have an extra song not online.

I really hope some of you dudes who i consider to be cool as fuck go check us out. ESPECIALLY the cali heads. WE have like fucking FOUR shows in cali with bands like; strength for a reason, and i believe we also have a show in cali with shattered realm.

The tour schedule goes up soon. Hopefully i'll see some of you hardcore/graffiti kids in there.

Love ,

andy

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

we're going to be touring the west coast and the midwest this summer

Any set cities/dates in the midwest?

edit to add, either your site isn't working, or my computer is just being messed up, and if your songs are only on mp3.com(its not letting me get them) you think someone could hook me up on aim. MrScojangles. Thanks

Originally posted by MrChupacabra

Any set cities/dates in the midwest?

edit to add, either your site isn't working, or my computer is just being messed up, and if your songs are only on mp3.com(its not letting me get them) you think someone could hook me up on aim. MrScojangles. Thanks

Midwest: hmmmmm, We're really going to be touring florida, and the gulf coast, .......i should have said south west, south mid west.

I know for a fact we have like a bunch of shows in cali , and we have a show in texas with Will To Live.....but, i don' thave the actual scehdule on me.

If you live in ohio or some shit then we definately aren't heading out there.

As for the site.........ONOUROWNHC.com......it works, nothings wrong with it.

The mp3. com site should be working as well........it has the old demo which is shitty as hell, and on the site we have a live recording of a new song to hold people out till we release the demo. We should be finishing up the demo this week, so expect a update soon!

peace out dudes.

andy