· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FUCK HARDCORE.

i'm serious. i'm done w/ shows. other than what my band plays. i nearly got killed last night because of 'fucking hardcore' with a bat and lead pipe and knucks. fuck that. fuck all of that. fuck andrew solano. trying to kill someone over shit talking on the internet (that wasn't even done by my crew) not to mention the 300 lb fuck wanted to take and me and my other 130 lb friend. real tough you fuck. damn. i'm scared for my life. fuck that. fuuuuuuuuuck

Guest duh-rye-won
Originally posted by Glik0

WALLS OF JERICHO

i was rockin that bitch while training today.

that move is so gay. it doesnt even look like it hurts.

Guest duh-rye-won

1st of all. i've seen walls of jericho a few times. i saw them in dc a few years ago with soia and in flames. really good show.

the walls of jericho is also the name of a prefessional wrestling manuever performed by chris jercho, aka, moongoose mcqueen.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

im the only person that hates subterfuge.

anterrabae, anyone?

anterrabae has one song i can stand..........."her face was a study in martyrdom" or something like that. its alright. i only like 4 or 5 of subterfuge's songs anyhow.

electricity, were you at the comp release the other day?

Originally posted by killtheradio

CATTLE DECAPITATION....nuff said knuckle heads

death metaalll...not hawddd kor. still good though.

errrrr...anyone ever hear of a band called blood in blood out? they sent my friend a shitload of demos recently.i'm listening to it right now...it's pretty rockin' .

also the snobs fuckin' rule too.

i'm too hyper for my own good right now...goddamn it.

Originally posted by 1 2 3 fuck!

i'm too hyper for my own good right now...goddamn it.

your screen name pretty much proves that to me, i imagine you feel this way alot.. On a different subject, im not sure if anyone has said anything about this, cuz i just skim the pages to see if anyone quoted me, because im an attention whore..:gaga: But the new Infest is fucking awesome, i heard rumors about it coming out, but i figured it was all lies, because i heard other rumors the only person in Infest who really liked being in the band was the singer, (i belive everthing i hear too) But i have had this shit on repeat forever, i cant get enough. blah blah blah,

those photos are fucking ill.

i might be wrong, but isnt the former singer of one king down singing for most precious blood now? they played right near me a short while ago with shitbreed but i didnt go and no one ever told me for sure if he was singing for them (MPB) or not.....cause you know.....thatd give me a reason to go see most precious blood.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

those photos are fucking ill.

i might be wrong, but isnt the former singer of one king down singing for most precious blood now? they played right near me a short while ago with shitbreed but i didnt go and no one ever told me for sure if he was singing for them (MPB) or not.....cause you know.....thatd give me a reason to go see most precious blood.

Yeah Rob sings for MPB now. Havent heard them yet, but a lot of people said he sounds about the same as tom. I have mixed feelings about the new line up.