· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by -Rage-

I rock the huge cargo shorts (must carry all my jawn), chain wallet, my white kicks (which are now black) and I always sport the vintage Inside Out 'No Spiritual Surrender' shirt.

You and AFI are almost twins, just need a mesh B4B hat and a beter Tee.

Haw

word up on the spelling..haha. i fucking hate all the nazis in my town! all brotherhoodie n shit and they kick there steel toe boots in the pit!

and they ruin all oi songs cus they gatta do that thing where they all do the are grab kan-kan!

fuck them!

you should go to the guy who did one year autopsy

my moms co-worker/assistant (shes an art teacher at a high school) well any way, lets call him "mike" well hes good frends with that dude grime. ive seen his autographed coppy of the book and original sketches he sends to "mike" all the time! grimes a cool guy!

oh wow man, are you planning on something that large?

Im looking at something on the neck/upper chest where the collar bones meet, with something possibly going up the collar bones.

See thats the catch I need ink that can be covered by a collared dress shirt.

im thinking an edge theme because that is something personal to me, I mean granted its a world wide fucking trend now. But whatever, Its something I got into when I was younger and still believe in and plays a large role in making me who I am and shaping my life to what it has become today.

word!

just dont get thoes badly collered mexican lettering shit.

get like a rad one thats original.

i have a veagan friend who has VEAGAN tatoo'd on his stomach in bright collors of the ranbow in bubble letters!

sooo cool!:king: