Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SternRockwel

Prisko makin' it happen....

i saw Prisco paint with Cope 2 and some KD heads in puerto rico last summer, it was the highlight of my summer, seein those cats get down on a wall is crazy ill. MTR crew is definitly the best in PR

what a stupid ass web site, why does it have political propoganda in it???

anyway, prisco NEVER kinged PR, yeah, hes known, but FIBS has waaaaaaaaaay more ups than Prisc.

Old Style Cru

Guest BINHEXED

prisco

PRISCO is a HOMO who's already been kicked out of KD and TAT, and is slowly

working his way thru getting kicked out of every crew in NYC. he's nice to pretty

much anyone who has a wall, and in my oppinion, gets the award for "international graffjock extroirdinare"

Originally posted by BINHEXED

...gets the award for "international graffjock extroirdinare"

whoa, now. don't go giving out that title all willy-nilly like. I think there are a couple of dudes on this board that deserve that award a bit more.

Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

whoa, now. don't go giving out that title all willy-nilly like. I think there are a couple of dudes on this board that deserve that award a bit more.

he said willy-nilly

is willy nilly short for willie nelson?

im gonna go cry in a corner whilst i listen to neil diamond

whatever.....

it's always good to hear a bunch of Bitches chattering amongst themselves, thinking that the are the authority of any subject matter, as if they were any authority... no one is jocking here, but what is the real personalities behind these stupid fuking names that you are posting... i don't know prisco from a hole in the wall. i never met him. the fact is, you talk the talk the talk and keep talking shit... but can you hang??? talk all the shit you fags want, but post the real deal when you talk shit... you can always meet me me by STERN..... step it up fags!!!! like old school niggas do...

Re: prisco

Originally posted by BINHEXED

PRISCO is a HOMO who's already been kicked out of KD and TAT, and is slowly

working his way thru getting kicked out of every crew in NYC. he's nice to pretty

much anyone who has a wall, and in my oppinion, gets the award for "international graffjock extroirdinare"

Calmate bex

Re: whatever.....

Originally posted by SternRockwel

it's always good to hear a bunch of Bitches chattering amongst themselves, thinking that the are the authority of any subject matter, as if they were any authority... no one is jocking here, but what is the real personalities behind these stupid fuking names that you are posting... i don't know prisco from a hole in the wall. i never met him. the fact is, you talk the talk the talk and keep talking shit... but can you hang??? talk all the shit you fags want, but post the real deal when you talk shit... you can always meet me me by STERN..... step it up fags!!!! like old school niggas do...

http://trinity.psnw.com/~jesse/pics/misc-x2/stfu.jpg'>

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this