Prisko makin' it happen....

SternRockwel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BINHEXED

prisco

PRISCO is a HOMO who's already been kicked out of KD and TAT, and is slowly

working his way thru getting kicked out of every crew in NYC. he's nice to pretty

much anyone who has a wall, and in my oppinion, gets the award for "international graffjock extroirdinare"

whatever.....

it's always good to hear a bunch of Bitches chattering amongst themselves, thinking that the are the authority of any subject matter, as if they were any authority... no one is jocking here, but what is the real personalities behind these stupid fuking names that you are posting... i don't know prisco from a hole in the wall. i never met him. the fact is, you talk the talk the talk and keep talking shit... but can you hang??? talk all the shit you fags want, but post the real deal when you talk shit... you can always meet me me by STERN..... step it up fags!!!! like old school niggas do...

Re: prisco

Originally posted by BINHEXED

PRISCO is a HOMO who's already been kicked out of KD and TAT, and is slowly

working his way thru getting kicked out of every crew in NYC. he's nice to pretty

much anyone who has a wall, and in my oppinion, gets the award for "international graffjock extroirdinare"

Calmate bex

Re: whatever.....

Originally posted by SternRockwel

it's always good to hear a bunch of Bitches chattering amongst themselves, thinking that the are the authority of any subject matter, as if they were any authority... no one is jocking here, but what is the real personalities behind these stupid fuking names that you are posting... i don't know prisco from a hole in the wall. i never met him. the fact is, you talk the talk the talk and keep talking shit... but can you hang??? talk all the shit you fags want, but post the real deal when you talk shit... you can always meet me me by STERN..... step it up fags!!!! like old school niggas do...

http://trinity.psnw.com/~jesse/pics/misc-x2/stfu.jpg'>

• 2 weeks later...

Archived