When will the war start?

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

they should bomb israel, no wait, israelis are the only non arabs in the middle east, that would look racist, no wait, what the fuck is israel doing there anyway, no wait, we put them there, no wait thats colonization isnt it, no wait, this is america, were stupid, no wait, iraq is dangerous, they have religion, no wait, yeah, bomb israel

Guest sneak
Originally posted by sneak

1am uk time - March 20 2003

48hrs after Bush issued his aultimatem (sp?)

Originally posted by casekonly

march 19th, 8:00p.m. e.s.t.

same thing/time..

bleh you fuckin' people are annoying sometimes.

how hard was it to put in a date period?

Instead you wanna post something that attempts to make you sound smarter then a rock.

If your bored of these threads Tyler then don't open it and move along.

"When the war will start?" tells you something.

Originally posted by Glik0

maybe when the 50000th thread about war is created, oh wait thats this one.

im assuming by this statement you dont feel we should have alot of threads on war. war is a big part of everyones life right now and if it's going to go the way it seems to be going alot of people overseas and here will die. so i feel, seeing as how this is going to affect us immensely, we should post more threads on the war.

here meaning america.. i just remembered this is a world board and i dont feel like going back and re-arranging my words.

Originally posted by Pistol

bleh you fuckin' people are annoying sometimes.

how hard was it to put in a date period?

Instead you wanna post something that attempts to make you sound smarter then a rock.

If your bored of these threads Tyler then don't open it and move along.

"When the war will start?" tells you something.

word, everyone's annoying sometimes.

the big war is starting tomorrow

WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon's war plan for Iraq has roots in a new doctrine called "rapid dominance"

The rapid-dominance doctrine, developed in Ullman's and Wade's 1996 book Shock & Awe, says that a regime such as Saddam Hussein's can be so overwhelmed at the outset of war -- so blinded by the loss of computers and radar, so deafened by the loss of all communications, so worn down by relentless, escalating bomb and missile strikes -- that it loses even the ability to think clearly and submits to the inevitability of defeat.

800 missiles to hit Iraq in first 48 hours

By Andrew West and agencies

January 26 2003

The Sun-Herald

The US intends to shatter Iraq "physically, emotionally and psychologically" by raining down on its people as many as 800 cruise missiles in two days.

The Pentagon battle plan aims not only to crush Iraqi troops, but also wipe out power and water supplies in the capital, Baghdad.

It is based on a strategy known as "Shock and Awe", conceived at the National Defense University in Washington, in which between 300 and 400 cruise missiles would fall on Iraq each day for two consecutive days. It would be more than twice the number of missiles launched during the entire 40 days of the 1991 GulfWar.

"There will not be a safe place in Baghdad," a Pentagon official told America's CBS News after a briefing on the plan. "The sheer size of this has never been seen before, never been contemplated before."

The plan has emerged just as American diplomats at the United Nations hinted that the US Administration might be willing to give UN weapons inspectors another month to complete their task

President George Bush has been displaying increasing impatience with the pace of inspections and is eager to start the bombing. But according to UN sources he has resigned himself to the fact that the US lacks enough votes on the Security Council to wage a military campaign.

this war is for oil bush believes that when iraq is taken over the amount of oil that the US obtains will boost the economy

i believe that bush knows where bin laden is anf is simply waiting for election time to come around and then he will capture him and get elected again i hope i am wrong

i just hope that the people in the middle east dont think that all americans are like bush because we arent but unfortunately some are like my dad who says that we need to torture and humiliate anybody who doesnt like the US

i think that this may be the beginning of the US's fall and that the US may become a third world country with the many problems that plague the middle east

i am an american and i happen to live less than 30 minutes from the white house but i hate the us government so much right now as i also hate the americans that try and say that the people that are protesting are traitors or "un-americans" because thats what the first amendment is "the first amedment doesnt protect the speech you like, it protects the speech you dont like"-Larry Flynt

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

like the coverage of the war perhaps?

Here's an idea! Go watch The "Real":rolleyes: World on MTV. They have plenty of whiny, spoiled, and ignorant white kids just like you on that show. Tell MTV you don't have a clue about what's going on in your own country, and maybe they'll let you join the cast just like the rest of those ignorant spoiled, homophobic, and racist people they seem to love on that show!

Originally posted by Vandal4Life

Here's an idea! Go watch The "Real":rolleyes: World on MTV. They have plenty of whiny, spoiled, and ignorant white kids just like you on that show. Tell MTV you don't have a clue about what's going on in your own country, and maybe they'll let you join the cast just like the rest of those ignorant spoiled, homophobic, and racist people they seem to love on that show!

your awesome. i effing heart you.

seriously though, i have real aspirations to get on that show. for realz.

cia file #98538

the war started

I heard that the Iraquis dug a huge ditch all around baghdad and theyre pumping it with oil, so if any troops try to come in, theyre gonna burn it, obstructing the vision and throwing away what Bush wants

theyre alos pumping oil into the desert.

Archived