saint_patricks

maekr

I dig your fill-ins, but that background is just not working. It needs something else(another color or different pen strokes?) that doesn't just look like a bunch of vertical pen strokes. You could maybe try something similar to your fills, just on a larger scale. I dont know. Or you could just make some landscape type of thing, real or surreal. The goal of a background is to unite the whole page.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't matter what pens you use, all brands of pens are different colors, just collect any and all pens. They will serve their purpose. I have a whole shoebox full of different pens from Prisma's, gellyrolls, sharpies, paint pens and brush pens. They are making these new gellyrolls that are kinda like paint, the ink comes out very opaque and you can write over any color.

they are making or has it already came out? becasue that sounds like the ones i used... and hw would u know if they are in the process of making it.... im just asking about stuff to color with cuz ive only used freakin map pencils.... [about 2 1/2 months] so im gonna start coloring my crap...but no money

• 1 month later...

those stars are nice on that last one

let the kid have his style man stop picking him apart saying which letter he gets from where im really sure hes doing that idiots and if any of you posted your shit you know everyone could think of someones style thats similiar i think you cats are jealous

hot diggity dawg. maekr your fucken sick now. i dont know why u dont paint more often. that shit is ill. but on the first sketch on this page that thing coming out of your m and your k that sort of look like f's facing the bottom look real similar to something broad used to do. well anyway im sure u didnt realize that. keep up the fucking tight ass sketch work and post some of your painted stuff please.:D

Archived