Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
maekr

saint_patricks

yo mate judging by your outlines all you need rto do is sketch paint skecth paint for a while youi are already develping your own style just keep it up..nice stuff i'd like to see it on a wall so if you got flicks then post them on the sketch/paint thread were people can go"the T looks the same as the sketch" :) good work soljah

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by pass

im digging it all.. but i dunno.. some of em kinda look like Ges' shit or some of 3A

i was thinking more a long the lines of ,modern ta....they're not bad though,good work...

Originally posted by willy.wonka

well that other tag youre trying to bust is straight gay

theres a new one... i never knew there was such thing as "straight gay"?

:lol:

Originally posted by willy.wonka

make your A lower case, capitalize your R.extend that bar for your K so it doesnt look like youre biting awake. you guys should paint with eachother

dont listen to this fag.... keep doing what you do and eventually it will morph in to something more tyte...its just on paper anyways...

by the way what pens, and markers would u suggest , this girl in my class has these tyte jelly rolls it might be the kind you have but im not sure... so suggest something for me .... and your shit is hot keep it up

I dig your fill-ins, but that background is just not working. It needs something else(another color or different pen strokes?) that doesn't just look like a bunch of vertical pen strokes. You could maybe try something similar to your fills, just on a larger scale. I dont know. Or you could just make some landscape type of thing, real or surreal. The goal of a background is to unite the whole page.

Originally posted by albinomonkey

by the way what pens, and markers would u suggest , this girl in my class has these tyte jelly rolls it might be the kind you have but im not sure... so suggest something for me .... and your shit is hot keep it up

It doesn't matter what pens you use, all brands of pens are different colors, just collect any and all pens. They will serve their purpose. I have a whole shoebox full of different pens from Prisma's, gellyrolls, sharpies, paint pens and brush pens. They are making these new gellyrolls that are kinda like paint, the ink comes out very opaque and you can write over any color.

they are making or has it already came out? becasue that sounds like the ones i used... and hw would u know if they are in the process of making it.... im just asking about stuff to color with cuz ive only used freakin map pencils.... [about 2 1/2 months] so im gonna start coloring my crap...but no money

they are selling them, you retard...all I'm saying is you dont need any specific marker. Just anything that puts the color on paper. Learn to steal if you have no money.

ok you ass face punk ass bitch... i know what your saying i just wanted to color with something better it could make my drawings look even more tyte ... i just finished coloring a pic with crayola markers

i like where your going with this but you should develoupe your own letters. im not saying you bit what you got but all of those formations are really overused.

this shit is really awesome, my main mang. you've got some interesting ideas on letters although i'm not feeling the K? as much as some of the other letters. this shit is banging like balls during starjumps. colour it in and post some more

those stars are nice on that last one

let the kid have his style man stop picking him apart saying which letter he gets from where im really sure hes doing that idiots and if any of you posted your shit you know everyone could think of someones style thats similiar i think you cats are jealous