Did anyone catch that show on pbs last night.

suburbian bum

The documentary about Bush, where they had some interior people talking about bush's plans and how hes going for syria, lebanon, and BUNCHES of other countrys around the world becuase he feels that its eradicating evil to rid these countrys of their dictators or monarchys. I will again state that this war is not about oil. You will see, he has plans to "civilize" and capitalize the muslim world. He keeps saying it, "Iraq will be a model for other countrys in the 'troubled' area of the world."

Not an exact quote and the countrys may be wrong, but there was a bunch of them.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Lets see who's gonna free the US from his dictatorship...shady election?...ignore of the security coucnil?....ding dong

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by suburbian bum

. I will again state that this war is not about oil. You will see, he has plans to "civilize" and capitalize the muslim world. He keeps saying it, "Iraq will be a model for other countrys in the 'troubled' area of the world."

Not an exact quote and the countrys may be wrong, but there was a bunch of them.

So, if you really believe this please answer me that...why Mr' Bush cant control his israelis buddies and force them to stop the biggest and rawest massacre that ever took place in the whole middle east area...what has he done to civilise them?

Archived