a daring graffiti attack

MYLK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Metal Calus

not that i think im mister smarty pants or anything but heres one for your viewing pleasure...

A group of American anti-war demonstrators who came to

Iraq with Japanese human shield volunteers made it across the

border today with 14 hours of uncensored video, all shot without

Iraqi government minders present. Kenneth Joseph, a young

American pastor with the Assyrian Church of the East, told UPI

the trip "had shocked me back to reality." Some of the Iraqis he

interviewed on camera "told me they would commit suicide if

American bombing didn't start. They were willing to see their

homes demolished to gain their freedom from Saddam's bloody

tyranny. They convinced me that Saddam was a monster the likes

of which the world had not seen since Stalin and Hitler. He and

his sons are sick sadists. Their tales of slow torture and killing

made me ill, such as people put in a huge shredder for plastic

products, feet first so they could hear their screams as bodies got

chewed up from foot to head."

The fact that the United States has supported scores of regimes--including a number in the Middle East--that have tortured, raped, and murdered dissidents raises serious questions as to whether the Bush administration really supports a free Iraq. The Bush administration's ongoing support of Moroccan occupation forces in Western Sahara, Turkish occupation forces in northern Cyprus, and Israeli occupation forces in the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and the Golan Heights raises serious questions as to whether the United States is actually bothered by countries that commit acts of aggression against neighbors.

there goes that theory...

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=200303...21-023627-5923r

Guest Metal Calus

fuck the bullshit. i posted that because its not a bunch of rhetoric about what we support and what we dont. its some anti-war smarty pants who had the balls to go find something out first hand, and what they found out was that all this media crap and "america held their hand and fed their starving children but let that other country killl itself and their neighbors" wasnt what it was cracked up to be. you people need to accept that being the strongest superpower in the world is a complex position to be in and not everyone is going to come out on top.

Im of the position that these people should all just be left to run their own countries. im sure global atrocities will dissappear and suddenly their will be peace on earth. and while we're at it lets close the borders since no one wants to come to america anyway because we're so unfair.

Guest Metal Calus

Re: please poeple!!!!!

Originally posted by retard warfare

"another bush another war...

fact...

we knew about 911// hour before hand.... how come we couldnt stop it.. a plane hit the pentagon... or did it.. how could that happen???? the center of our military... wow.... thats horrible.. to bad no one was killed and you never saw any footage except the footage after it hit..at least a cervalence camera would catch it... the chad thing in florida... what a kooooowwwinsadence that bushes brother is governer or whatever in florida.. you can call me a comi whatever.. but think about it.. i am a real fukcing patriot.. i belive that a democracy is good.. but we dont have one.. and i want good for the american people.. not coke sniffing polititions..why do you think we make fun of canada.... oh..becuase they have a lowewr crime rate..and they can smoke pot..and there drinking age is lower..and there hookers are better..and they dont start wars..and there is free health care and low price on living..oh wow.what a horrible place... pfff.. or not. its to bad that the un and the pope and people all over the world spoke against the war... but it is happening.. have you ever seen bush openly talk... nope... youve seen speaches... he is a puppet.. the media brainwashes... so why are we in iraq.. origonally becuase he had bombs.. we couldnt find them.so the exuse is that he is hiding them.. how do we know.. smells like oil..... i was a fucking fist waving angry american to.. untill i did my fucking home work.. think about it.. do your home work.. to many things arnt right in our govt.. i might even dissapear after writen this..you never know... if anyone even says that sadam this sadam that we need to disarm..your a sucker for listening to the lies.. peace kiiiiiiid...."

love retard

i agree. also i feel to avoid admitting a Creator, Dan Rather suggest that life came from some planet far off in space. As evidence mounts against evolution, this theme has been taken up by many other atheists, agnostics and evolutionists. They have convinced the governments of the world to spend billions of dollars on radio telescopes and listening equipment in search of life in space.

However, all they have done is compound their problem. On earth or on another planet, the start up problems would have been about the same but many additional difficulties would have been added if life came to earth from somewhere in space:

the time required for the trip through space,

the lack of anything to breathe during the trip,

the destructive effects of cosmic rays,

the extreme cold,

the heat and shock of passing through our atmosphere and striking earth.

Putting the spontaneous beginning of life somewhere off in space has only made it more impossible than on earth!

Guest Metal Calus

Let's have some fun with numbers...

666 Biblical Number of the Beast

660 Approximate Number of the Beast

DCLXVI Roman Numeral of the Beast

665 Number of the Beast's Older Brother

667 Number of the Beast's Younger Sister

668 Number of the Beast's Neighbor

999 Number of the Australian Beast

333 Number of the Semi-Beast

66 Number of the Downsized Beast

6, uh..., I forget Number of the Blond Beast

666.0000 Number of the High Precision Beast

665.9997856 Number of the Beast on a Pentium

0.666 Number of the Millibeast

X / 666 Beast Common Denominator

0.00150150... Reciprocal of the Beast

-666 Opposite of the Beast

666i Imaginary Number of the Beast

6.66 x 102 Scientific Notation of the Beast

25.8069758... Square Root of the Beast

443556 Square of the Beast

1010011010 Binary Number of the Beast

1232 Octal of the Beast

29A Hexidecimal of the Beast

2.8235 Log of the Beast

6.5913 Ln of the Beast

1.738 x 10289 Anti-Log of the Beast

00666 Zip Code of the Beast

[-666-666-6666 Phone & FAX Number of the Beast

1-888-666-6666 Toll Free Number of the Beast

1-900-666-6666 Live Beasts, available now! One-on-one pacts!

Only $6.66 per minute! [Must by over 18]

666-66-6666 Social Security Number of the Beast

Form 10666 Special IRS Tax Forms for the Beast

66.6% Tax Rate of the Beast

6.66% 6-Year CD Interest Rate at First Beast Bank of Hell,

$666 minimum deposit, $666 early withdrawal fee

$666/hr Billing Rate of the Beast's Lawyer

$665.95 Retail Price of the Beast

$699.25 Price of the Beast plus 5% State Sales Tax

$769.95 Price of the Beast with accessories and replacement soul

$656.66 Wal-Mart Price of the Beast

$646.66 Next week's Wal-Mart Price of the Beast

$55.50 Monthly Payments for Beast, in 12 easy installments

Phillips 666 Gasoline of the Beast

Route 666 Highway of the Beast

666 mph Speed Limit on the Beast's Highway

6-6-6 Fertilizer of the Beast

666 lb cap Weight Limit of the Beast

666 Minutes Weekly News Show about the Beast

666o F Oven Temperature for Cooking "Roast Beast"

666k Retirement Plan of the Beast

666 mg Recommended Minimum Daily Requirement of Beast

Lotus 6-6-6 Spreadsheet of the Beast

Word 6.66 Word Processor of the Beast

Windows 666 Bill Gates' Personal Beast Operating System

i66686 CPU of the Beast

666-I BMW of the Beast

IAM 666 License Plate Number of the Beast

Formula 666 All Purpose Cleaner of the Beast

WD-666 Spray Lubricant of the Beast

DSM-666 (rev) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the Beast

66.6 MHz FM Radio Station of the Beast

666 KHz AM Radio Station of the Beast

66 for 6 A Beastly Score for an (Cricket) Innings

6 for 66 Bowling Figures of the Beast

616 Alternate Reading for the Number of the Beast*

Guest Metal Calus

This is funny....

The Pope. Just about every Pope has been given the title of Antichrist. The Pontiff is a favorite among Evangelicals. During the Middle Ages, when the power of the Pope was more pronounced, the title was more plausible. Today the political power of the Pope has long since passed. It's more likely the Pope would play the role of the "False Prophet."

Ayatollah Kohomeini One of the grumpiest men to ever live. He bedeviled the US for a number of years.

Ronald Wilson Reagan Say it isn't so, Ron. During the 80's when he was President, there was talk going around about the fact that he had 6 letters in all 3 of his names.

Mikhail Gorbachev Gorbachev, the first Russian leader to support the rights of the people, has been and still remains a candidate for the job of Antichrist. Until Gorby dies, prophecy watchers will have an eye on him. I guess being born with that mark on his head was too obvious for some.

Saddam Hussein Even before the Gulf War, Saddam was looked on as the "Beast" of Daniel and Revelations. During and after the conflict, he gained a dominant footing as a leading candidate for the job.

Maitreya A camera shy New Age personage, who is said to be on this earth somewhere, is waiting for his opportunity to save the world.

Sun Myung Moon Moon is the leader of the Unification Church, and he openly claims to be the Messiah. Moon recently was sent to jail for tax evasion. Jesus, by having a tax collector on his staff, didn't suffer from tax problems. You pick which one was the smarter Messiah.

PLO leader Yassir Arafat When Arafat signed the peace treaty with Israel in 1993, some thought that he was bringing to pass the prophecy regarding the Antichrist signing a peace treaty for 7 years with Israel. In order for this to be the case, we would be well into the tribulation.

Louis Farrakhan Farrakhan has worked hard to earn the title of Antichrist: he's met with every Islamic dictator there is, and he's called the Jewish faith "A gutter religion," Farrakhan has said that Jesus was, "Just a prophet" and he, Louis Farrakhan, is the true Jesus.

Karl Hapsburg Just like Juan Carlos, Karl Hapsburg has a good shot at becoming the Antichrist, simply because of who he is. His family holds the title of ruler over Jerusalem. The Hapsburg family also reigned over the Holy Roman Empire at one time. The European union will be a revival of the Roman Empire.

William Jefferson Clinton A number of folks have e-mailed me saying "Clinton is Satan's pet." I came across information posted in newsgroups and web sites that add up William Jefferson Clinton numerologically to get 666.

Sam Donaldson of ABC News I've have had so many people submit Donaldson's name that I finally decided to add him to the list. By including Sam, I hope I don't cause any jealousy at ABC News.

Barney the Dinosaur Because John, the writer of Revelation, would have never known what a dinosaur looked like, it's logical to assume he would have identified any vision of Barney as being a dragon. With this taken into consideration, you might find the following scriptures quite revealing:

Revelation 12:3, "And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon..,"

Revelation 13:4, "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

Revelation 20:2, "And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years."

Bill Gates If the Beast needs to be computer literate and financially well-off, then Bill Gates would be a good candidate.

Prince Charles of Wales I'm told old big ears Prince Charles could be the beast. Charles has the familiar numerology claims made about him - ones were his name equals 666. He is believed to have ancestral links to the Roman Empire. It was also reported to me that he's a vegetarian, which could explain why the Antichrist will stop the daily animal sacrifices in the Jewish Temple.

Uday Hussein In case the old man is not up to the job. Uday Hussein, the son of Saddam Hussein, could someday succeed his father and gain the attention of Iraqi prophecy watchers. Uday was recently wounded in an assassination attempt. He's also known to be more brutal than his father, preferring to use his bare hands to beat his opponents to death, while dad uses a baseball bat.

Jacques Chirac French President Jacques Chirac has been involved with a flurry of diplomatic activity. His high profile has caught the attention of several prophecy watchers.

Assad of Syria As long as there's no height requirement for being the Antichrist, Assad of Syria could possibly be the Beast. This guy is so bothered by his lack of stature, whenever he meets will foreign leaders he'll only talk with them setting down. Note that Paul in 2 Thes 2:4 says that the Antichrist sit in the Temple of God declaring himself to be God. He's sitting because he doesn't want the world to know he's a little shrimp.

Okay i feel better. Dont give Bush too much credit, there could be great things to come in Guilianis future.

Guest Metal Calus

fuck politics. heres a real test for anyone up to the challenge!

When I was fourteen I was studying in a school at Saddar Karachi Pakistan. My Family is of a hard Islamic back ground. I was forced to learn Quran by heart at the age of seven years. I argued with Christians about the Bible and Quaran. One day during discussion I asked them to burn the Holly Books of each other. They should burn Quran and I should set the Bible on fire. Which book was burnt was false and which was not burnt was true. They were frightened living in an Islamic Country. I told them, then, that I could do this. I set the Quran on fire first and it got Burnt before our eyes. Then I tried to fire the Bible as soon as I tried Bible struck my chest and I fell on ground. There was smoke all around my body I was burning Spiritual fire." Khalid.

WHOA!

Guest Metal Calus

hey dont get mad at me just because the koran burnt and the bible didnt! its not my fault god likes christians more than muslims! i just live here.

Guest Metal Calus

just fuckin around. i know catching sarcasm is like quantum physics to you people.

heres a poem.

The rise of Satan

The earth heaves to reveal his fury,

He scrambles to his full height,

A glow follows his journey,

As he ascends into the night.

He is crooked in countenance,

Twisted by his hate,

Loathing of mankind,

Reveling to condemn them to their fate.

Hell might as well have frozen,

Because it no longer fills his desire,

The earth has become too similar,

Humans not longer fear the fire.

Too many take on his form,

Without regard for respect,

It’s time to seal their fate,

Across once Gods lands he’s trekked.

There will be no joy,

There will be no fun,

Before the night is out,

Before the rising of the sun.

He squashes nations underfoot,

Reducing them to rubble and ash,

And once he sees their hopelessness,

He conscious begins to clash.

These vermin are not worthy,

Of his glorious contempt,

They are but the world’s parasite,

No matter what they might attempt.

His anger is frustrated,

He falls to his knees,

Once again he begs his father,

With gnashing of teeth and pleas.

Isn’t now the time to forgive,

When man has fallen so very low,

How can the morning star be blamed?

And on mankind his love bestow.

God in his wisdom shows mercy on the serpent,

Allowing him to regain his place,

And mankind is pushed into the pit,

Where for eternity he flails,

Because of Gods grace they are unfit.

Originally posted by TouchMeThere

everyone has there opion but FUCK those kids who painted that...

........like it or get out!!!......

like it or get out? i thought the whole point of america was freedom of choice, so if someone doesn't see things as other people they should leave? thats the opposite of what america should stand for.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Archived