a daring graffiti attack

MYLK

Guest Metal Calus

so you got arrested for jaywalking. HAHAHAHAH! damn you must really look like an out of towner. and yes europe is probably more free than america. brilliant observation, even by my standards.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

all you shit talking pussies get of the US dick,, we get hated on because we are ontop of our game i guess if your fucken country would step up and be #1 then your country would get hated on, but until then relax, All these foreign leaders come crying to the US "oh please help us bla bla bla" Your leaders dont do shit but complain, dont do nothing to get shit done. Just get off it and quit acting like you are out there bombing and fighting,, buckle down and go paint something.....

Out of towner?

"damn you must really look like an out of towner"

Well i suppose i look like my gene pool is of mixed and varied types and i am of natural size and weight for my age and wear clothes that fit me!

Perhaps if i was a fat obese inbread thumbless car driving retard i might have got of.

In a country so bent on captilising on it's population how come you get arrested for being drunk? (which in america could mean drinking A beer not 2 not 3 yes 1beer) I mean you make the stuff so let people enjoy it what else do you drink for?

Forget the war in iraq clean up the problems in your own backyard like obesity one of these days i'm goonnae kidnap some fat ass yanks and drop them in some famine starved shithole .

Originally posted by el lies

all you shit talking pussies get of the US dick,, we get hated on because we are ontop of our game i guess if your fucken country would step up and be #1 then your country would get hated on, but until then relax, All these foreign leaders come crying to the US "oh please help us bla bla bla" Your leaders dont do shit but complain, dont do nothing to get shit done. Just get off it and quit acting like you are out there bombing and fighting,, buckle down and go paint something.....

yeah go paint something? yeah that will solve your god complex how come all americans dress like there going hill walking i mean face it you couldn't walk to yuor front door without eating a donut!

Guest Metal Calus

Re: Martial law

Originally posted by MajorNumnuts

I bring it right down to a law like jaywalking? what the fucks all that about theres no cars on the road so i cross shit i got arrested for crossing the road what the fuck!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH! and we dont get arrested for being drunk. we get arrested for being drunk and shooting each other and driving cars into little kids. of course were fat damn we invented mcdonalds! and why are you on the nuts so hard? go write some of our graffitti fool.

Guest Metal Calus
Originally posted by el lies

yeah this basically sums it up. do all the reasearch you want it doesnt matter. the only thing this didnt address is the fact that americans themselves, or at least little snot nosed pussy fags with the luxury of graffitti and the internet, are the biggest whiners in this day old war.

Guest Metal Calus

oh my god. your funny i like the donut shit but kid please. ny and philly (american cities) invented this here wild style throwup rahrah shit. you know it, i know it, everyone knows it. writing culture. man i hate what europe did to graf. we didnt see all these ridiculous productions and 3d crap until you all came along. im taunting you. WAR! what is good for?TALKING SHIT!

Originally posted by Metal Calus

oh my god. your funny i like the donut shit but kid please. ny and philly (american cities) invented this here wild style throwup rahrah shit. you know it, i know it, everyone knows it. writing culture. man i hate what europe did to graf. we didnt see all these ridiculous productions and 3d crap until you all came along. im taunting you. WAR! what is good for?TALKING SHIT!

Nobody would dispute that kid ( i feel confident i'm speaking to someone who is still at school ) but i garauntee you played no part in it's evolution (something americans ought to look at as nation ) and i'm not a big fan of the airbrush school of "graffiti art " anyway. writing bores me unless i'm doing it i get more pleasure ripping the likes of you bawbag!

Gangster dinnae think so bawbag!

yeah im sure your a gangster. peep the nyc thread right now its getting good, 12 oz is really lighting up.

ripping : meaning to take the piss extract the urine

bawbag: a scottish expression describing the testicles ex; "calus your a wee bawbag"

Anyways love to the world ( i'm not a gangster!)

Guest THE STAMPEED
Originally posted by RATT

Oh, and one more thing, (my views on this war aside) whoever it was that called someone a sheep for being pro-war: You can't be a sheep if you are part of the minority, since following the crowd(the majority), is what sheep do, and 2/3 of america is anti-war - you were really making yourself look kind-of, well...to put it lightly - really ignorant.

a sheep is a sheep. All people are impressionalble. Might as well lead them in the right direction.

just hope nelly makes his new hit single,

"say no to wurr. "

people follow crouds, noone can make up their mind. do it for them

Farce

"Oh, and one more thing, (my views on this war aside) whoever it was that called someone a sheep for being pro-war: You can't be a sheep if you are part of the minority, since following the crowd(the majority), is what sheep do, and 2/3 of america is anti-war - you were really making yourself look kind-of, well...to put it lightly - really ignorant."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well in some cases wars seem justified ( ethnic cleansing concentration camps etc) in this case even the dumbest race(USA) on the planet can work out there is no threat from iraq.

What do you gain from being pro-war ?

Anyone got relatives who have served in many of the wests crusades? are they permanently damaged from it? or are they a brain washed idiot? wars solve nothing they just keep us fighting and kill our children.

Bush didn't even know where spain was? Talk about a puppet leadership i mean if there going to front this shit at least make it convincing!

Guest Metal Calus

Re: Farce

[b

Well in some cases wars seem justified ( ethnic cleansing concentration camps etc) in this case even the dumbest race(USA) on the planet can work out there is no threat from iraq.

[/b]

oh okay ya little german. now i see your point. so like if iraq was a bunch of jews and we just wanted to try to make theyre eyes blue its all good. lol.

Re: Re: Farce

oh okay ya little german. now i see your point. so like if iraq was a bunch of jews and we just wanted to try to make theyre eyes blue its all good. lol.

As in defending people from such attrocities you retard!

it's a wonder you can type with fingers like sausages yeah have a dig at the germans one day we might be looking at americans in the same bigoted way!

Guest Metal Calus

ahaha. your dumber than me. and duh... well wipe germany off the face of the earth with ease LOL!!!! at least america never pulled that nazi shit. now germany, thats some fucked up shit. hmmm i think ill go have a chili cheeze dawg.

Calus=King of the comebacks

"at least america never pulled that nazi shit."

I realy don't know what to say maybe Slavery? Vietnam? Hiroshima? fuck man look at any of the problems in the world today and you'll find America has either caused them or chosen to ignore them (bosnia for ex)

Calus your a dick and only prove to the rest of the civilised world that your country is a fukin mess

later

Am going up town to smash some yanks ever seen trainspotting?

Why do americans carry maps but always ask you for directions to places that are generally right in front of there fat fukin face. You can all forget that "my great grandad is from edinborough shit" your the most confused race on the earth go post your fat ass to sudan where they could use a years worth of meat.

Re: Calus=King of the comebacks

"at least america never pulled that nazi shit."

I realy don't know what to say maybe Slavery? Vietnam? Hiroshima? fuck man look at any of the problems in the world today and you'll find America has either caused them or chosen to ignore them (bosnia for ex)

Calus your a dick and only prove to the rest of the civilised world that your country is a fukin mess

later

Am going up town to smash some yanks ever seen trainspotting?

Why do americans carry maps but always ask you for directions to places that are generally right in front of there fat fukin face. You can all forget that "my great grandad is from edinborough shit" your the most confused race on the earth go post your fat ass to sudan where they could use a years worth of meat.

shut up

Guest Metal Calus
Originally posted by DirtySanchez

SADDAM has dissobeyed the united nations peace treaty standards for over 10 yrs . WAKE THE FUCK UP ALREADY.

why wait for him to act first, and then afterwards say,, oh, we shoulda dealt with him sooner instead of waiting around and doin g nothin about it.

this is what were saying right now and thats why were at war. this guy has had all the chances he needed. and it sad and scary this going on but what more could be done. a sneaky rat in getting smoked out of his hole and life will go on in iraq when its over.

Originally posted by mud_buddha

So, I ask, what the fuck are you talking about? What is it that you just proved?

The new US war on Iraq has begun: arguably the greatest moral tragedy of a generation, an unprecedented failure of diplomacy and international order, and a profound crime against the principles of democracy. Tens of thousands of people may lose their lives as a result of US attacks. Hardly any of them will be Americans; most of them will be civilians. They will add to the already huge death toll of Iraqis killed by a decade of sanctions and years of missile attacks raining down from American planes patrolling the no-fly zones with ever-expanding target lists and ?rules of engagement." People in many areas of the world - perhaps especially in the Occupied Territories, but also in Europe and North America ? have new reasons to fear terrorism, as a result of this great act of American aggression. The Bush administration pushed relentlessly towards this war with a long series of incredible lies about virtually every aspect of the current conflict--US intentions, international law, weapons inspections, Iraq's likely military status and the amount of international support for Bush administration aims. Applauded by American corporate interests and cheered on by media institutions, the Bush administration?s unilateral drive to war has been actively opposed by most of the world?s people, governments and international institutions. Nobody on Earth will wake up safer tomorrow than they did today.

(indymedia.org)

All you stupid fags throwing meeningless steriotypes need to chill. The fact is im American and not a fucking fat ass (though too many lazy bastards in this country are), and Nazi Germany is dead. Bush is a moron who is onley intrested in gaining power, not saving lives. This war isn't about oil it's about power, Iraq posed no significant threat to America and couldn't even make a significant attack on America. If Iraq would have tried to attack us the world would have been on his ass and he would be dead within days. The onley thing this war will do is sever international relations, increase terrorism, and cause thousands of deaths. My dad was in the fucking pentagon when that plane hit (he survived) and neither he or i see any reason why we should be fighting a war. There were so many options bush could have chosen but he is an ignorant bastard and wants to go down in the record books as a god. And to whoesver said blacks dont know what it's like to be a slave, your right, but you don't have any idea what it's like to be black so shut the fuck up.

double spaced to get attention

allot of people say they dont approve of the war but they support the

troops out there, thats hypocritical. I say I dont support the war, and I

hope all the troops out there get killed. hey, one of my old high school

friends is out there, and frankly, I rather him get killed for being there

instead of an Iraqi being in his own country.

"further more, u.s,a finacially rebuiolt that entire country afterwards."

Which it will do to iraq once the dust settles iraq's next generation will then grow up on mc donalds and try to act american ( or hopefully they will just resist imperialism and take out fat tourists on package tours to baghdad) probably start a graffiti culture soon bahgdad will be covered in montana ces purple.

You ever met an american stereotypical tourist in france or germany fucking embaressing to say the least!

I can't be arsed trying to talk politic here but believe me from what i've read most of the american opinion on this is somewhat mis informed does anyone remember Bush openly admitting he didn't know where Afganistan was?

It's the little things that matter forget your facts and figures face the fact that America is a weird fucking place and it just keeps getting stranger.

Guest Metal Calus

[b

does anyone remember that puppet on a stick openly admitting he didn't know where Afganistan was?

It's the little things that matter forget your facts and figures face the fact that America is a weird fucking place and it just keeps getting stranger. [/b]

goooooooooood son.

Archived