Jagermeister???

fullstop

Okay all you yankee doodles, school an ignant foreigner in.

I've been hearing all this hoo ha about "ice cold jagermeister", they've just started talking it up here in Australia, but nobody really knows what it is. I know they say "buy a shot of ice cold jagermeister", so this makes me think it's not a beer, cause what kind of pussy shots beer?

So anyway, what kind of alcoholic beverage be it?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dead End

Okay all you yankee doodles, school an ignant foreigner in.

I've been hearing all this hoo ha about "ice cold jagermeister", they've just started talking it up here in Australia, but nobody really knows what it is. I know they say "buy a shot of ice cold jagermeister", so this makes me think it's not a beer, cause what kind of pussy shots beer?

So anyway, what kind of alcoholic beverage be it?

it a liqour that will get you FUCKED UP.....I drank shitloads tonight anfd I have to work in the morning.....ooooooohhhhh

haqve your local bartender make a "Bull Blaster".....abnd have him or her pour 2 shots into pint glass and fill the rest with some sort of "energy" drink.......you'll get tossed....after a few.....

defintely not a "pussy" beverage.....

jagermeister is the drink of the gods

thus why i drink it on the regular

its an aquired taste, most people i know wont drink it

its 70 proof and has a syrup like consistency

its taste could most be compared to strong black licorice

whos rockin the helmet? loks?

Re: Re: Jagermeister???

Originally posted by 455

haqve your local bartender make a "Bull Blaster".....abnd have him or her pour 2 shots into pint glass and fill the rest with some sort of "energy" drink.......you'll get tossed....after a few.....

fantastic i was at the bar the other night and they had a special on jager bombs for 2 50 a piece....good times.

a double shot in the bottom of a pint of newcastle or guinness is also not a bad mix

i shall have to try that.

bomber type drink

i think jager tastes almost exactly like the original flavor of Nyquil...

seriously

it doesn't taste very good, thats why everyone is drinking it so cold..

there is also "barenjager", a simliar product except it tastes like honey...thick, alcoholic, disgusting honey..

apparently jager is made with 56 spices..

they gotta website

i got trashed off of jager a few weeks ago. i had i smaller bottle(personal size type shit) then some friends came over and bought like 3 or 4 medium sized bottles. i was allready trashed and they kept talking me into drinking lots more. it was fun we went to a death metal show and ended up getting kicked out for some reason i can't remember. moral of the story, drink jager, alot at a time so you don't remember what stupid thing you did the night before......:cool:

shit... i work a liquor counter at a grocery store and i gotta say that jager is one of the better liquors out there... i mean, that disarronno shit and cointreau is not only lower in alc. content but tastes like fuckin maraschino cherry juice. now grand marnier.....thast a whole nother level, but that shit is too expensive.

jager and red bull or "jagerbomb" as many a bar-hopping yuppie/frat jerk would call it will fuck you up and get you that bastard crunk that burns bridges at all your friends houses.

Originally posted by ketchupface

ahhhhh, jagermeister. Be prepared to get your ass kicked by someone more sober than you. Trust you will have asked for it.

ha ha ha ha so funny cause it's so tru. at that metal show i was in a headlock by one of the huge coked up security guards, so i was told......:cool:

Jager is some good shit. Kinda sucks that I've been craving it lately (this thread doesn't help), but I'm broke as fuck....

Another favorite is that raspberry smirnoff vodka (2/3 of a large glass full) and then 1/3 minute maid fruit punch...it's a bit of a girl drink, but if you chug two or three in about five minutes, it'll hit you real hard, real quick, and you'll do interesting shit like running at a full sprint diagonally through busy intersections after people in cars........

Archived