so i'be walkin round my habbitat

in my black polo T that's never the wack,

when i hear a RATTA-TAT-TAT!

And i be like who dat?

blastin they gat and popin some caps?

SO tip my hat, and bounce out of dat

cuz' i ant' one to get spat at,

eahhh.... keep it going

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i gets spat at where i gets fat at....causin havoc... try to kill the young graff maverick...servere drug habit...the fame he gots to have it...the heat i gots to grab it...got the glock...i pointed and spray.... off to the back door to make my getaway... im out.......................

some quick shit.... off the top.

------------------

kick midgets!!!!!!!

here i am...a big dinosaur mutated preistoric like creature...//

on the program i am just a little bit above you ...im just a small time teacher..//

my finger stinks....of all these dirty links and lectures...//

no one care of one's feelings or the state of one's texture...//

im on the guidlines....its been a foggy time...cant a brotha sit down and rewind on the find...//

the purpose...the reason we find our social emotional...life!...//

how many of you people of think you can deal without the equal ballance of good vs evil.together we pull strife..//

my brothers and sisters we are just people..a people of will...//

to give or to kill...do as you take it...//

the love of God is there...do not neglect it and break it..//

if you can see the shituation that this vacation was a never...//

cast away the sins you dont like about yourself ,would be a very clever thing for you to do...///

not to act cool...but to avoid the shameless acts of playing the fool..//

some of these RYMES just come out like rapp battles,,,///

speak what you feel and witness if you are the cattle...//

of the great sluaghter...//

if you were i ;you wouldnt bother with what i like to call the plain petty list...//

my graffiti rips!..//

with a stronge massage..//

talking to those...stuck in the cage...//

my mind filled with rage..and honestly some fear..i would go on all night so I'll think i'll end it right here...

here i am..!! rock you like a hurricane...!!

hey yo !

they say he's got to go....

------------------

go go GODZILLA.....

Originally posted by boogie hands:

every one wants to be a rapper...i know i want to be a rapper...

i know, why not? look at the benefits. make beats too so you can blow up like the neptunes.

i already posted this in my own, way better thread but hear it goes again.

yo dumb hot/ill kill you like a blood clot/thats inside your head/whyd you start another thread?/i read your rhymes and what you said/i wasnt feelin it like my nerve endings were dead/you cant even rap and you started a new session/you should of let me teach you a few lessons/like how to rhyme/your shit was just a waste of my time/i read it/and now i regret it/i could of been doing some other shit/ posting replies on big brother shit/ok im done/im gouged out/ the shit like i just let my bowels out/instead of the dogs i let the cows out/

like peter tosh i kick aside this frosh named dumb hot, looking distraught because you got caught loosing when you lyrically fought, don't blame me that your shit is wack, step one open mouth, step two remove cack, your mental dictionary is fictionary, so lets play some microphone pictionary, its blank, like you're vocabulary, resembles a dark abis, whoops i meant abyss, sorry, dont get pissed, i must have missed with my lyrical fist...

Guest WebsterUno

I gouged out your 3rd eye!//

So say bye-bye//

Your 3rd eye is going in my pie-pie//

I-I// Need some milk to go with it//

My ass is prolific// when I get specific//

girlies say; "DAMN, you TERIFFIC, IM SPLIFFTED!//

Lets all get lifted!//While I flip the script and//

Take yo hoe, cuzz shes fo' sho'//

and she'll let me creep through the back dough//

OH-NO!//*girl moans*

12oz, we be mobbin//your whole crew we be robbin//

and my dilz, it be throbbin//

for some of that sobbin//boo-boo//

that yo girl keepin hostage//

under wraps//underwear//

under her too-too//

Ill poke her in her poop shoot!//

me and my crew//

we gonna pull a choo-choo//

we gonna cum in her butt//

oh yeah, shes a slut//

Yo I heard she got a car that go PUTT-PUTT!!!!!

AAAAAAAhahahahahaahahahahhaha

hahhaahhahahhahahahahhahah http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>

The dopest EmCee with the wackest ryhmes

gouged out your third eye? you be still handelin frys, sportin the mcDonalds cap, while i be pushin a BM-double you, waitin in the drive through, DUMB HOt-too hot to handle, Stupid fly vandal, hope your not wearin sandles, cuz i'm stompin on your puma's and smacking ya bitch, what!!, shut the fuck up, your just out of luck when you meet me on the street, you better gather your fleet, you'll never defeat me, don't even speak or you'll get touched by my led-proof cru for your nothin but Poo... WHOOP WHOOP!!!

Originally posted by workspendconsumeobeydie:

like peter tosh i kick aside this frosh named dumb hot, looking distraught because you got caught loosing when you lyrically fought, don't blame me that your shit is wack, step one open mouth, step two remove cack, your mental dictionary is fictionary, so lets play some microphone pictionary, its blank, like you're vocabulary, resembles a dark abis, whoops i meant abyss, sorry, dont get pissed, i must have missed with my lyrical fist...

Frosh? what the fuck is frosh? Sounds like your eatin from a troth, as I, flow through the rhymes with a vocabulary soaring, like the jet plane i'm flooring, twards the sky, higher and higher like peter tosh, never getting weaker always progressavely stronger, Like a paradox yet i'm so ill you'll need tongs to touch me, Pee is what you be, rockin the wet undies like, billy madison, yo that's him, cuz its cool to wet your pants, bent over in the squatting stance with a soaked crotch stained through his osh-kosh begosh.. what what!... 187 M0THA FUCKAAAAZZZZZZZZZZ

[This message has been edited by dumb hot (edited 07-12-2001).]

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

I gouged out your 3rd eye!//

So say bye-bye//

Your 3rd eye is going in my pie-pie//

I-I// Need some milk to go with it//

My ass is prolific// when I get specific//

girlies say; "DAMN, you TERIFFIC, IM SPLIFFTED!//

Lets all get lifted!//While I flip the script and//

Take yo hoe, cuzz shes fo' sho'//

and she'll let me creep through the back dough//

OH-NO!//*girl moans*

12oz, we be mobbin//your whole crew we be robbin//

and my dilz, it be throbbin//

for some of that sobbin//boo-boo//

that yo girl keepin hostage//

under wraps//underwear//

under her too-too//

Ill poke her in her poop shoot!//

me and my crew//

we gonna pull a choo-choo//

we gonna cum in her butt//

oh yeah, shes a slut//

Yo I heard she got a car that go PUTT-PUTT!!!!!

AAAAAAAhahahahahaahahahahhaha

hahhaahhahahhahahahahhahah http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//tongue.gif'>

The dopest EmCee with the wackest ryhmes

my hoe?/dont direspect your mother/yeah your mom that i fuck in the butt with no rubber/ you and your crew fuck your mom/ yall some nasty mother fuckers/just another sucker/that think he could go against the gouged out/youd try to fuck me if no one found out/if this was b-ball youd foul out/you fake ass tryna touch this/before you started you were like,"fuck this!"/"how can i battle with the master?"/i told you mom and she broke out in laughter/then i slapped her/i told her to suck my dick/and she fuckin did/nutted on her face/sprayed her like a can of mase

ok thats enough

Originally posted by dumb hot:

gouged out your third eye? you be still handelin frys, sportin the mcDonalds cap, while i be pushin a BM-double you, waitin in the drive through, DUMB HOt-too hot to handle, Stupid fly vandal, hope your not wearin sandles, cuz i'm stompin on your puma's and smacking ya bitch, what!!, shut the fuck up, your just out of luck when you meet me on the street, you better gather your fleet, you'll never defeat me, don't even speak or you'll get touched by my led-proof cru for your nothin but Poo... WHOOP WHOOP!!!

BMW?/yours stands for Barely Makin Wages/you cant fuck with the nigga from vegas/youre not only dumb hot but your a dumbass/you cant go through the drive through with a bus pass/son, youre wack i cant even diss you right/dont fuck with me or youll miss your life/with your lead proof crew/ ooooh, im scared of you/if i saw you on the street id just point and laugh/be like,"yo, its dumb hot. he cant rap or graff"/ill find a big ugly mother fucker to tap your ass/wait, your mom's the only big ugly mother fucker i know/ its ok just keep your eyes closed

thats enought rhyming for you cuz youre gay.

stomp on my pumas? thats some girl shit. why are you going to stomp on my feet? and i dont even wear my pumas anymore. i buy new shoes regularly cuz im not broke like you. if you want to make me mad, stomp on my brand new air forces like a little girl. i dont work at mcdonalds and never have. you came up with a bunch of dumb shit that doesnt even apply to me.

I TOLD YOU PEOPLE TO BE CAREFUL..as we luaghed,as you fall down,shit talkin kids got thier chairs pulled.

hahahahaha

some of you cant ryme still after relics.

im going to explore sound bounderies on a psychedelic ...mode...explore?oh. i mean explode..

powerful like peter tosh.."the steppin razor"

tavellin the whole world..studying human's behavior.

sick like pete..he died from a horrible virus..walkin the earth's street with only one i could trust.not me..

the shit is wacked out silly..

just the other day that man was shot down by billy..

oh what a frown i get seeing all this mental boundery set trip...

takin it easy,skankin it a easy..go on and lite up that spliff...

------------------

go go GODZILLA.....

• 4 months later...

Uh, uh, uh....

You don't smoke weed, I snatch my sack back, you wish you had that, your gat is nothing compared to my skills in hand to hand combat, you get knocked flat, to the ground, blood spillin out your mouth until your found, dead in the pool of red, lost control of your bowels for threatening me with lead. I've spead away from the crime scene, but not this time, I'm gonna come clean, but not the the cops, I'm talking about hot water and a wash cloth. You're like a disease, sayin you suck dick as you get on your knees, I'm sorry to break it to ya, but that ain't my steez, so please, get off my fuckin jock, and go find someone else and run their block, sayin you rock only stock caps, get the fuck up outta here, what's up with that?

Oooh, got busted on....my computer got mad fucked yesterday, so I won't be around for a little while, I know ya'll miss me, send my comp a get well email. I'm at the library, so I'm gonna try to get the fuck out here before I learn something....sheeeiiittt.

What in the hell is this/freestyling on the board into the cyber abyss/catch a couple of fists trying to walk up on these tracks/Read the sign! No tresspassing! I'm the security rolling up on your ass with the guns and lights flashing/hobo blastin/kid punching/toy harrassing/girl flashing leaves me with the title of "The Boards Most Fucked Up Action Hero" like Deniro when it comes to stealing and robbing / got kids standing in a line with their heads steady bobbing/ stuck in a trance cause I don't dance with the rhymes I just smash with the track send you to the back of the line/ press rewind and watch me do it again/ turn fans into jockies instead of friends/ 'cause I don't need em like a played out tv show/ Got Jennifer Aniston riding my dick just waiting to catch the next flow!!!

Archived