MTV's Punk'd

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

seriously the little fucking kid was so funny.......

was that the same kid that does the lemonade stand and asks people rude questions???

i dont even know why i watched it....maybe it was like late nite, but oh man, that shit was funny.....the kid was my favorite.....but watching timberlake almost cry was pretty cool....

asking tori amos when there was going to be a 90210 reunion? and shes like you want tori spelling......hahahaha

justin timberlake looked like he was going to cry..they got him so good..haha the guitar was especially funny "could you please not step on my stuff" hahaha...."they took mydogs?!!" haha..dumbass didnt even realize that there is no such agency. and dayum.. fucking that frankie kid has a porshe speedster..and is only 16..bling blinging. the lil kid was cute

Originally posted by alure

that frankie kid has a porshe speedster..and is only 16..bling blinging.

when he was on conan he was telling him how he bought a car from the fast and furious movie, and on some show he was saying he has a escalade on 22's or something, and now he has a speedster!?

for some reason i can see a speedster wrapped around a telephone pole

all because he thought he could handle it

poor car

• 3 weeks later...

Archived