48hrs

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by FifTy CaL.

hopefully iraq has those "weapons of mass destruction" they been talking about...

yeah dude.....:rolleyes: ..that would be sweet...like totally:rolleyes:

our prime minsister of australia is a fukn idiot. hes making aus troops play a part of the war, which i think is good, giving usa help . but i think hes an idiot cuz hes givin a national speach and hes torking bout 'beef' . "have ur beef with me, have ur beef with the government, but dont have ur beef with the defence force" hahah wotta knob.

troops, fuk sadam up!

Guest FlamingHobo

i don't think some of you understand how serious this really is.perhaps if you had friends or family going overseas you wouldn't be joking so much.one of my best friends in the world has been in iraq for 3 weeks..and he's there now...when i heard the news of 48 hours my heart dropped...and the first thing i thought about was my friend...then everyone else who had a friend or family over there...i hope our guys get back safe...this is completely rediculous and i know we're not stopping with iraq.as selfish as it is..i just want no american is killed...this war is now inevitable and i feel sorry for the iraqi men who are forced to fight even though some may not believe in the cause..this all around just sucks...

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

this all around just sucks...

its sad that lives will be lost all because the republicans are bent on carrying out theyre agenda. this whole thing seems more damaging than anything....pissing in the face of the U.N.??? basically putting north korea on the back burner??? what in the hell is going on here??? think about it...the majority of the united nations is against military action against iraq...do you think theyre doing this for shits and giggles or could there possibly be a valid reason for theyre opposition?!?! its not about a council full of cowards as the american media would love for you to believe...its about a group of level headed leaders pitted against a goverment hellbent on carrying out its plans regardless of the consequence to the world or its own nation...

by the way....did anyone else notice bushes repeated concern for the safety of iraqs oil wells during his speech?? even through all of the bullshit the truth managed to surface (i guess that 2% of the nations oil is more important than we thought). its amazing how hard the republicans have fucked this country in the past few years...

i cant help but think this shit is going to turn into one of the biggest messes our generation will ever see....

Guest FlamingHobo

bill mahr made an interesting comment about why we're putting nkorea on the back burner..he said that perhaps we're going to use iraq as an example..sort of like saying "hey you want a piece of this mother fucker?"..who knows...only the ones who are "supposed" to i guess..

Yeah...that was one of the first things that i noticed when i was listening to presdent potato head. He said lots of things about not burning oil wells because the are the property of IRAQ (soon to be property of america). But as with all these speeches he repeats what he has previously stated in a different way about 10 times. I tuned out after he was gong on lap 3.

This is a count down to disaster. We have no grounds on attacking Iraq with out UN support. Other than violating weapon inspections they have done nothing to the US to provoke a war. By attcking Iraq we're opening a pandora's box. Every bannna republic is gonna be using the 'preemptive strike' bit against their enemies. Whats worse is the type of retaliation that might occur on US soil because of this war. It probably wont be immediate but Im sure some type of shit will happen when we put our guard down. 9-11 is a big example. The towers were attacked back in 94(?) and finally fell in 2001. That says alot about these guys patience and determination. This war is really gonna hurt us in the long run.

Originally posted by krie

our prime minsister of australia is a fukn idiot. hes making aus troops play a part of the war, which i think is good, giving usa help . but i think hes an idiot cuz hes givin a national speach and hes torking bout 'beef' . "have ur beef with me, have ur beef with the government, but dont have ur beef with the defence force" hahah wotta knob.

troops, fuk sadam up!

YOUR JOKING!!!

he used the word bEEF?!!!

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by Brownbread?

That says alot about these guys patience and determination.

werd, we dont have patience...you know whats funny is that on the news they have a little countdown counter shit is funny its like new years...get drunk to this :scream:

Archived